Please answer asap!

so basically I'm just waiting for my dates to do my selection so Ive done my medical but recently Ive got a small cavity on a filling and I'm wondering if I should get it sorted or not incase it'll effect anything or tmu me? Thanks for any replies

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
so Basically I'm just waiting for my dates to do my selection so Ive done my medical but recently Ive got a small cavity on a filling and I'm wondering if I should get it sorted or not incase it'll effect anything or tmu me? Thanks for any replies
Ooh look, the sentence still works without the first word :)

The tip prior to joining is if you need to visit your fang farrier (dentist) then do it before you join because although treatment if free after joining, you will find yourself on the back foot trying to keep up with the pace of training if you are loafing-about in the dentist's chair, drooling over the Dental Nurse.

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
so basically I'm just waiting for my dates to do my selection so Ive done my medical but recently Ive got a small cavity on a filling and I'm wondering if I should get it sorted or not incase it'll effect anything or tmu me? Thanks for any replies
Something's affected you. Quite sure it's not your teeth.

Mmmmmm - somebody has been culling posts from this thread without having the good grace to explain why. Re my post No 19 - oh hang on, we are only at post No 12 - WTF is going on?

Anyone?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Mmmmmm - somebody has been culling posts from this thread without having the good grace to explain why. Re my post No 19 - oh hang on, we are only at post No 12 - WTF is going on?

Anyone?
Not a scooby. Moderators can usually see if posts have been deleted. I can't see any deletions. Are you posting on the right tread & have you taken your pills/pils? ;)

Ummmm, bended knees, sack-cloth and ashes time.

Posted in the wrong thread - BUT -there have been mysterious goings on in the thread that I MEANT to contribute to! The one about the chap/chappess wanting to bail out.

Sorry - I'll check my pils.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Ummmm, bended knees, sack-cloth and ashes time.

Posted in the wrong thread - BUT -there have been mysterious goings on in the thread that I MEANT to contribute to! The one about the chap/chappess wanting to bail out.

Sorry - I'll check my pils.
Hmmn, thought as much. At least you are not going as mad as me - I posted on facebook then went off on one on a different social media website about deleted posts.

Hi - basically I'm answering as soon as I could (had a busy weekend doing stuff etc). If it was me I'd get my tooth/filling/whatever sorted as soon as possible, probably. Happy to help. Looking forward to your thanks! Cheers easy. Ciao for now. Laters.