Playtime

When my local rag opened a forum within 2 days a geezer appeared, ATG/Cornish golfer hybrid.

Soon became evident that he had more than one log in, this grew to eight, talking to himself, concur was his favorite word, TWO logins were female, yep you guessed it....pulled one of them online, arranging hols to Umbria yada yada.

Had to meet him, he agreed but only if his companion could join us. I arrived on time, he arrived 10 minutes late making opology about his lateness and that his squeeze was ill. Had 3 pints of very high ABV ale, offered me a lift into town, nope.

As he passed me he pipped his horn, 12yr old Volvo tank, his appearance ? manky tracksuit bottoms and top that needed a good dhoby, Eric Pickles lookalike + 4 stone. Former Lib councilor, probably related to Johnny Brahmam.

Had a couple more in town and when I got home he had his audience lapping up his account of our meet, outed the bastard PDQ.

Last edited:
...I also tell white lies, hope you are well and rested, attack mode @1030 when I have had a mug of T and delicious first tab of the day.I will piss off after.