Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Playstation Generation

Mincemeat said:
I use to pretend to play it but the contestants are not much up to scratch!

Did you write your name on the back of the board when you were 8 pieced!

I'm still gutted about getting my name on the back of the board after being 8 pieced by a dabber with the IQ of a jellyfish. Never got my revenge, the timber shifting b*stard always managed to get one up the shute. :angry7:

Uckers, (WAFU rules) and chase the pisser almost made going to work enjoyable. Emphasis on almost.

Suck backs and blow backs. Ahhhhhhhhh better than a Hamlet moment!!!! :thumright:

My Mother-In-Law, one christmas, suggested a game of cards. "Lets play 'Queenie'!" she said, brightly.
"'Queenie'?" quoth I.
She started to explain the rules.
"Ohh, 'Hunt the...' er 'Chase the...' um 'Queenie' it is, then!"

A good mate of mine, opposite hot bunker, got a reputation as a timber shifter at crib (it was a genuine mistake...honest guv') and I spent one whole patrol trying to salvage his pride.
I would challenge and get a game then shoot through to do some noise monitoring and bring him in to cover. He would then be frozen out and blanked...bastards. It turned out they (fwd stokers and tubes crew) new damn well it was a mistake and were seeing how far they could go before push came to shove...it nearly did!

I think that was what started the 'kidney punch in black lighting wars'......thud.......oooooohhhhhhhpppphhhhhmmmmmmaaaaggghhhhhhhh!!!

SELJUK said:
I think that was what started the 'kidney punch in black lighting wars'......thud.......oooooohhhhhhhpppphhhhhmmmmmmaaaaggghhhhhhhh!!!

Aaa what fun, the sound house crew didnt know what hit em(or who but they had a good idea) :dwarf:

Topstop said:
It was even more fun when they lashed out and caught the OOW on the search by mistake. :dwarf:

Was that Wally Hammond then...his arse stuck out from the magic round about all the way across to the chart table. Serves him right fat f*cker ....good bloke if I remember rightly.
Black lighting was such fun....Topstop..remember the outbreak of people getting poked in the eye....ouch!

SELJUK said:
Topstop said:
It was even more fun when they lashed out and caught the OOW on the search by mistake. :dwarf:

Was that Wally Hammond then...his arse stuck out from the magic round about all the way across to the chart table. Serves him right fat f*cker ....good bloke if I remember rightly.
Black lighting was such fun....Topstop..remember the outbreak of people getting poked in the eye....ouch!

Great days :thumright:

Latest Threads