Playing Nicely

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Bad CO, Jul 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of the recurrent gripes on here is the lack of new/currently serving members. With that in mind I wonder whether StewKatt's matelot-to-be is currently in receipt of a glowing report of her experiences on Navy-Net? Will he be passing that on to his new shipmates in Raleigh/Dartmouth or wherever he eventually goes?

Although I'm all for banter, and without it sites like this are dead, I wonder whether it might have been worth giving her a bit longer to get used to us before everyone piled in?

Anyway, I've just spent a fun 10 mins copying the serious posts into a new thread - can we keep this one on topic please? The evil twin is still running in the Gash Barge.
  2. I'd just like to say that on this occasion, it definitely wasn't me. The bigger boys did it and ran away.
  3. She was a whingeing little madam. I bet she hasn't got the stones to tell her fiancée she destroyed any semblance of his persec.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

If you see my posts, they were constructive. Those irons won't purchase themselves you know.

You're the boss though and i'm hearing you strength 5.
  5. I only joined in because others were doing it and I didn't want to be the subject of the bullying, peer pressure is horrendous.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You lot are such brown nosers. I do hope you are just paying lip service to this request, and I can expect to see you in the lobby for newbie baiting, bullying and internet stalking.

7. Blackrat

You are a scary man and i hope you fall over. Or something.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You'll note I have not claimed responsibility, as ever with all my life's (apparent) errors I have blamed someone else.
  9. It's been a while since the four musketeers were all in the same place at once.

We should put this to good use and get amongst some extreme internet bullying.
  10. Blackrat

Good idea. Let's pick on some submariners.
  11. Got to find us first. Diving now, diving now, diving now.
  12. wal

wal Badgeman

Typical Scallie, run away and hides at the first mention of action.
  13. Tits, ****, **** and arse, lets get naaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeed woo hoooooooooooooo....
  14. See you in Murmansk in the Comrades Arms, usual table.
  15. **** off big nose :pottytrain2:
  16. There you go - all fixed for you!
  17. We will be there and the action will be at our convenience.
  18. Blackrat

Back, Demon!

• Like Like x 1
  19. I assume all pongo's get issued soap thus marked for recognition purposes (and wot's the big glowing thing, is it one of dem fings wot bombers have going bnag)