PJFT

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Tailz, May 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just passed my pjft with a time of 8.58

over the mooooon woop woop

2. nice one tailz well done ! just gotta wait for your date now good luck :thumright:

3. WHEN I DONE MINE I GOT 12m19s AN I ONLY HAD 12m20s TO COMPLETE IN CUT IT FINE DIDNT I AND AT THE MOMENT AM NO FITTER AND I JOIN ON THE 6TH JULY WELL I SAY NO FITTER AM SLIMMER JUST HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO RUN FOR 2 MONTHS BUT I SUPOSE AFTER A FEW RUNS I SHOULD BE OK AS I GOT FIT BEFORE I BECOME INJURED AN COULD DO IT IN THE 10 MINS EVEN 9 IF I PUSH MESELF BUT 1ST RUN 2MORRA SINCE I GOT ME SHIN SPLINTS WISH ME LUCK GOING ON A BIG RUN 2MORRA WID ME PHSYIO WISH ME LUCK

4. Good luck with the run flano , the clubswingers will sort you out when you get to raleigh :thumright:

5. WHAT THE CLUBSWINGERS ?

6. PTI's

7. O COOL NEVER HEARD THEM CALLED THAT BEFORE

I AM ONLY THER FOR 4 WEEKS THEN AM OFF 4 AUGUST LEAVE SOO ILL GO BACK UNFIT AGAIN ME HAHA

8. dont actually call them that by the way lol.

I had summer leave after week 5 of my phase1 they gave us a fitness guide i would advise that you keep up the fitness as the last couple weeks involve the FME and dartmoor etc.

9. good job they give you sumfin ill keep to ther guide then its just all da boooze i will be taking in the break :smile:

10. Right, noone else is going to bite so I will.

STOP SHOUTING and also stp usn txt spk - s nt cool n we thnk ur a nob fr usin it.

11. i wasnt shouting to tell you the truth and why carnt i use txt speek its alot quicker and in these mondern time you should get to grips with it i write propely when writing formal things

i dont get why this bothers people

12. I thought about it for a second there ...

13. listen am young left school last year so have not written anythin formal for a year and with using instant messengers an sms alot i tend to just type like this outer habbit

it will change in a few years as i will be writing more formal things such as in my task book

so this bad habbit will eventualy pass

but once again why dose it bother people ?

14. It doesn't bother me im only a couple years older than you so i know how it feels mate, i just been using the forum a while now and kinda got used to it if that makes sense!

Dont take it to heart flano i just think thats the way people pefer it on this forum. Im constantly checking my responses these days just in case .... :thumright:

15. ino i need to sort it out but bad habbits die hard

16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Then snap out of it! The RAF have habits - the Royal Navy have 'traditions'...

:wink:

17. i will as soon as i start training its just at the moment i have no need to

18. sgtpepperband

Aah, of course: we speak a different language in the RN... :roll:

For someone who claims to be a Scouser (land of some of Britain's best comedians), you don't half come across as a humourless idiot!

19. Friday fight night tonight ? ooo that rhymed

20. sgtpepperband

I thought Saturday was the night for fighting? (Well according to Elton John it is...) :lol: