PJFT

I will be doing my PJFT soon, I'm just wondering, as the test is on a treadmill, how is it possible to fail? Do you literally have to fall off the treadmill or stop the treadmill to fail? Do they set the speed of the treadmill?

Sorry for all the questions, just wanting to make sure that I'm prepared correctly.

Thanks

Civvie dad

Lantern Swinger
On my lads , he set his speed and could change it throughout, there’s 2 members of staff watching to make sure he didn’t hold on to the sides or front of the machine and to acknowledge his time , they said that a lot had failed recently due to going too fast at the start and blowing out of their arses half way through or resting their hands on the handles of the treadmill , he just set his to a steady 14kph upped it to 16 for the last 1k and came in a good few mins under the time

Drakey

War Hero
I will be doing my PJFT soon, I'm just wondering, as the test is on a treadmill, how is it possible to fail? Do you literally have to fall off the treadmill or stop the treadmill to fail? Do they set the speed of the treadmill?

Sorry for all the questions, just wanting to make sure that I'm prepared correctly.

Thanks
If you don't run fast enough. Simple really.... :D