Pjft

Evening/morning ladies and gents, I passed my medical today which I’m over the moon about,so my next step is the “pjft” I’ve seen a post on here saying that the times are being adjusted, is this true? Also if anyone can give me some pointers on how they did it, would be great! Cheers.

Evening/morning ladies and gents, I passed my medical today which I’m over the moon about,so my next step is the “pjft” I’ve seen a post on here saying that the times are being adjusted, is this true? Also if anyone can give me some pointers on how they did it, would be great! Cheers.
Put one foot in front of the other...quickly!

Hi from what iv read , yes you have the increased times for the PJFT. But all further stages of training you will be expected to complete the 2.4km in the standard "old" times. I have had a bit of experience with both the PJFT and the RNFT while at training so feel free to PM me and questions or anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Joining the Royal Navy 17
Banshee-RMforum Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Super_Navist Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 29