Pjft

If someone isn't motivated or capable of passing the old standard then surely they would struggle with Ralleigh fitness regimes. I suppose its probably a very cost effective way of getting more recruits past initial application.
Surely they'd want to get them out of the application process as early as possible, to avoid wasting money?

Who knows, though.

Hey, I passed my fitness test with a decent enough time, does anyone know if the old times still apply for the 10 weeks BT or if the new ones apply, also does anyone know any additional info for the 22 of July. Got a message on my portal about it. No idea what it means,apart from ether it’s my pftc or my 10 weeks.

Hey, I passed my fitness test with a decent enough time, does anyone know if the old times still apply for the 10 weeks BT or if the new ones apply, also does anyone know any additional info for the 22 of July. Got a message on my portal about it. No idea what it means,apart from ether it’s my pftc or my 10 weeks.
July 22 is the 203rd day of the year (204th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 162 days remaining until the end of the year.

Any assistance?