PJFT Trouble

I've got my PJFT tomorrow and I'm fairly confident of a pass, but this morning I've woken up really short of breath and a wheezy cough. I just tried running and can barely get a 1K down before i feel like passing out!
What should I do?

I would say notify the AFCO and rearrange but as its tomorrow and they are not open today or Sunday not sure. Is there no way you can crack out a cheeky mile and a half? Even if the times shocking, pass is a pass. Probably bad advice mind as if you fail it will delay your app. Hopefully ninja will be along soon to advise, and hope you feel better soon!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
First consult is free.

It's a panic attack. Place a Tesco bag over your head and breathe deeply for about an hour. You'll soon calm down.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
If you are genuinely unwell, call the gym & postpone it. Email your AFCO to explain.

If you undertake the run, fail to complete, it's an 8 week delay before re-take.

Bear in mind people who are inadequately prepared also claim illness or injury as the 28 day deadline to take the PJFT gets close. Generally we find those who are fit, book it and take it within a week.

Good luck & get well soon.