Pixie Lott

#1
Jesus - this is enough to make an old man turn to modern pop, what a beauty.



She is 18 and from Kent - if her music matches her looks she has cracked it.
 
#7
NotmeChief said:
Jesus - this is enough to make an old man turn to modern pop, what a beauty.



She is 18 and from Kent - if her music matches her looks she has cracked it.
She was on Children in Need NMC, and yes her music matches her looks. :)
 
G

guestm

Guest
#10
NotmeChief said:
Jesus - this is enough to make an old man turn to modern pop, what a beauty.



She is 18 and from Kent - if her music matches her looks she has cracked it.
She's rats.
 
G

guestm

Guest
#15
NotmeChief said:
So are 'ALL' women to puffs.
And all women are divs to lonely throbbing morons like yourself. Some of us can afford to be picky, and rape is merely a taboo source of forces humour rather than the only way of achieving the proximity of a female.

Loser.
 

tuts

Lantern Swinger
#16
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
NotmeChief said:
So are 'ALL' women to puffs.
And all women are divs to lonely throbbing morons like yourself. Some of us can afford to be picky, and rape is merely a taboo source of forces humour rather than the only way of achieving the proximity of a female.

Loser.


I duno, I like a bit of a fight myself.
 
#17
tuts said:
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
NotmeChief said:
So are 'ALL' women to puffs.
And all women are divs to lonely throbbing morons like yourself. Some of us can afford to be picky, and rape is merely a taboo source of forces humour rather than the only way of achieving the proximity of a female.

Loser.


I duno, I like a bit of a fight myself.
I bet you like a real man

 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Miscellaneous 1
snapdragon Charity 0
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 12

Similar threads