Pissed crab we on war mmorial

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Feb 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A turd through the letter box would be a suitable response.

2. What a plant pot this man is.

Apart from the crime that he was fined for there are also the other crimes of wearing a Rupert The Bear jacket, speaking in Latin in court (for fcuks sake!?) and for being a Monkey Hanger.

I bet he's single

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I disagree. That jacket rocks and i would love one.

You are all missing the point here. He was in the RAF. No standards you see.

4. "...No standards you see."

Evidently :)

5. Acts like a cnut looks like a cnut, guess what he's a cnut.
    Living in Exeter, hopefully a Bootneck will meet him and give him the good news.

6. Interesting to note here

Describes himself as a

and

By my reckoning if he'd joined at 16 that would have been 1981 - since he was not 18 he would not have been eligable to go on the south atlantc adventure. I dont think we were involved with anything else at the time except NI which was not a war zone. he left in 1986 at the tender age of 21.

I cant help but think this guy is a walt.

7. Blackrat

Judging by the look of him mucker, i would say he's used to being bummed. :-D

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd like to bum him with a broom handle wrapped in razor wire.
    That'll learn 'im.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Blackrat

Clearly that FTX with 3 Para Mortars got to you.

10. I don't think that I like him very much.

11. I'm still shitting deep heat infused splinters!
    Bliss.

12. Blackrat

Have a shufti. There's ginger in them there sideboards. Guess what his nickname in the RAF was?

That's right. It was Cuntface. Bitching jacket though.

[​IMG]

13. There were a few 17 year olds down south. I know as I was one of them.

14. Way too young! Respect to you! I believe the youngest was a 16 year old marine However this guy describes himself as an Aircraft engineer which if he had started his trade training in 1981 it would have made it very unlikely that he would have completed it for the start of the shennanigans down south. I admit that the calculations are tight and he could well have been there. I just find it unlikely.

15. It's obvious he was SF and on Black Ops.
    Probably as an under cover gamekeeper .

16. :laughing2: PMSL - Brilliant!

17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So... he was no longer in the Armed Forces (if at all) so, not really a relevant story?

Mind you, it's not as if serving personnel don't so similar, disrespectful things to the memorials or local landmarks when they're out on the lash, eh..? :roll:

18. To be honest I don't know what all the fuss is about. He didn't actually deface the memorial, didn't thieve the brass inscription plates or even cause any damage, all he did was to use it as a screen to hide behind while he relieved himself. It's possible many of us caught in the same situation would do the same rather than pe our pants or give the locals a flash of willy.

• Like Like x 1