pissed again

ok the mrs has gone out and I've had a few bevvies so answer me this ....

If I try to fail and I succeed, what have I done?

now, where's me stella

as me old aussie mate used to say, you've got a face like a kicked in shit tin.

You tried to fail objective A (whatever that was) but tried to succeed in objective B ( to fail A) therefore you have failed A and succeeded in B.

I hope you're not to pissed to get that. Actually, I hope you are. I wish I was.

TimeToJoinUp said:
You tried to fail objective A (whatever that was) but tried to succeed in objective B ( to fail A) therefore you have failed A and succeeded in B.

nah I only had one objective and that was to fail.

wet_blobby

War Hero
Unless Caligula returns triumphant in the morning with tales of participating in the "sport of champions" he's probably only had a couple of shandies...... :twisted:

Stella my girl you had me again last night, I slept well in your brain fuzzing charms.

Good morning RR's I had more than my usual quota last night and I offer no apologies for that, and I still remembered to take my statins!. It's the first time since my 'dance with the devil' at the end of last year that I have indulged myself with a couple of cans. Actually it was three but don't tell matron, she thinks one is too many :).

Anyway thanks for your erudite and, in some cases, persistent attempts to answer my conundrum.

sandy bottoms