Pirates at Canning Dock Liverpool

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Physical, Jul 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :lol: :lol: Looks like you could be hit by grapeshot!!!! sitting outside the Pumphouse pub :wink: :wink:

2. not bloody likely im going to be behind one of the cannon

3. Physical

Have you got a link to the pirate website, the one on the echo page does not work. Think I might be pulling on me priate boots and mustering with me grandson, ha har

4. How very jolly. I wonder if some land locked location could have a fun pickpocket, footpad and highwayman day?

5. Someone's a grumpy little teddy bear today!!!!!!!!!

6. Bah bloody humbug! :D

It's the parrots I feel sorry for.

7. The link I have been given appears to be broken too, we are not the event organisers just the guys with the guns :D

8. :wink: 8O 8O So that i can drink my larger in complete safety at the Pumphouse, i would like to draw your attention to the following regs :roll: :roll: otherwise i will be moving on to the Adelphi, well out of range of your stray cannon and Grapeshot fire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: QR&AI 1861: Gunnery Officers and Seamen Gunners The qualifications necessary to render men eligible as Seamen Gunners, :roll: :roll:

9. Scouse,

Its not the guns I would be worried about, its the hoards of sprogs running round doing battle with cutlasses (plastic, thank the lord) my Grandson is bloody leathal with his. Have to persuade him to leave it at home (no hope of course)

10. heh, I get a real one of them too, and a boarding axe :D

11. :roll: FFS not powder and Shot as well 8O 8O

12. FFS do not under any curcumstances display your boarding axe. If Thing (our affectionate name for our grandson) gets hold of one of them our house is bolloxed.

13. heh, Powder yes no shot unfortunatly as the liverpool authorities were a little miffed at the idea of us blowing chunks out of the albert dock, although how that is any different from a typical saturday night is beyond me!

14. chears soleil

15. Physical

Are you dressing up as a pirate?

16. I am going to be dressed as a pirate yes, although recently even with an eyepatch, although not through choice!