Pirate jokes

Dennisthemenace

Midshipman
Watch the rats desert the sinking ship!!! Square mile...say thank you to the senior service!!! Raise the white ensign over Threadneedle Street.

Now tell me I'm wrong, but THAT Wettin manoeuvre just paid for Lhasa to Karachi stretch of the Beijing-Karachi High Speed Link...am I wrong C?? Green Ink!!!

Dennisthemenace

Midshipman
Brilliantly well played Fleet and Commandery. Fallback Financial at The Palentine County of Lancashire is now floated by Frankfurt and New York and no longer exposed to London and Paris...here we go BREXIT!!! West New Lancaster (L/pool) and East New Lancaster (Manchester) are supported, independent, and bouyant, bouyant, bouyant!!! Wah, wah, wah.

Absolute BEST Practical Pirate joke EVER!!!
When Liverpool City Council's assets are systematically destroyed by targetted strikes from New York and Frankfurt markets, it effectively renders the city bankrupt. Step in generous Federal Reserve and Bundesbank and the city has a line extended...here comes New Lancaster and the English Northern Powerhouse. Will that do as a robust, succinct, and parsimonious explanation???

The BREXIT vote was about political union with Bruxelles and Strasbourg, nowt more. Wien for permanent EU Capital!!!

BillyNoMates

War Hero
My Yakult yoghurt is full of earwigs. But wait! I can hear Dame Vera Lynn approaching in a hovercraft and all too soon it's time to put the dog in the microwave. Hah!
I've just finished making a 1:25 size model of the battleship Yamato out of tampons.

Will it float?

Dennisthemenace

Midshipman
Are you serving, or ex serving. I really hope you’re still in! As I think you’re mega! Safeguard, mega.

P.s I always abused the rule
I am known to Land and Sea...currently at Fallback effecting our version of Regimental Mischief...attempting DoS on Vichy Intelligence!!!

Dennisthemenace

Midshipman
My Yakult yoghurt is full of earwigs. But wait! I can hear Dame Vera Lynn approaching in a hovercraft and all too soon it's time to put the dog in the microwave. Hah!
I've just finished making a 1:25 size model of the battleship Yamato out of tampons.

Will it float?
Now there is a question WWII, 1939-1945 or 1931/3-1945; invasion of Poland or...Manchuria...