Pirate jokes

Dennisthemenace

Midshipman
While not strictly a pirate joke, definitely to be deployed when the White Ensign is lowered and the skull and bones flown; definitely of the 11th Sephiroth.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and runs from Pendlebury to Langho."

Call me Frater Lucifer.

ΣΑΒ, Yale.

Last edited:

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
While not strictly a pirate joke, definitely to be deployed when the White Ensign is lowered and the skull and bones flown; definitely of the 11th Sephiroth.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and runs from Pendlebury to Langho."

Call me Frater Lucifer.

ΣΑΒ, Yale.
Have you the wrong crypto in?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
We're the people you bottom out for non monitored briefings...I didn't realise you were called oxymorons...though have heard a few of you called morons on occasion x
I think you may be a member of the illustrious team that frequently kept us out to go round and round the Anton Dohrn Seamount looking for phantom "things" that were never ever there ;)

Dennisthemenace

Midshipman
'I think you may be a member of the illustrious team that frequently kept' us 'looking for phantom "things" that were never ever there ;)'
As in phantom menaces or stealth boats bottomed out in the Irish Sea? (I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier)

While I'm on Star Wars analogies...if the series had been based on real life, there would have only been the first two films in toto. Daath is Daath; the Jedi would join we sith and the Empire!!!

Last edited:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Collectors of pirate themed memorabilia may be interested in bidding for this item, which was recently discovered in the dressing room of the lead singer of this iconic pop group:-

Christmas.jpg

Get yourself over to Ebay....

cdb00999a42715d13f4ead5132f710dc.jpg

Let the bidding wars begin.

Dennisthemenace

Midshipman
Brilliantly well played Fleet and Commandery. Fallback Financial at The Palentine County of Lancashire is now floated by Frankfurt and New York and no longer exposed to London and Paris...here we go BREXIT!!! West New Lancaster (L/pool) and East New Lancaster (Manchester) are supported, independent, and bouyant, bouyant, bouyant!!! Wah, wah, wah.

Absolute BEST Practical Pirate joke EVER!!!