S

SJRM_RN

For those that like it, Pulse: Dark Side of the Moon Live

On Sky Arts now

Enjoy ... I know I will :D

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Seen this too late. Feck. Saw them in Earls Court in '94 (IIRC), the gig where the seating collapsed. We went back the next week and it was outstanding. Great band.

Blackrat said:
Seen this too late. Feck. Saw them in Earls Court in '94 (IIRC), the gig where the seating collapsed. We went back the next week and it was outstanding. Great band.
Saw em 89 and 94. had a puncture on the way to Earls Court, my brother and I performed the quickest wheel change on the M3 youd ever see outside a a racetrack. 8)

Blackrat said:
We were there that last week too....excellant

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Blackrat said:
Me too, exactly the same nights. I noticed a few people with arms and/or legs in plaster at the second night. As you say, an outstanding gig, and one that converted my wife to liking Floyd.