Pilot wings on No 1 and No 2 Dress?

Magic_Mushroom

War Hero
Interesting advice and decision penguin. I assume that you'll be wearing your Army wings on the sleeve rather than the chest? If not, best you don't qualify as a submariner!!

The dagger is certainly approved for RAF No1s and I'm pretty certain I've seen them on naval uniform.

Regards,
MM

Waspie

War Hero
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Surely Naval flying training is far superior, you will have to do it again anyway!!!

What a load of cock.

It's diferent I grant you but to say superior. :pukel:

Flying training in any service is to pass on general flying techniques.

Then flying training on type specific aircraft ending in learning to 'fight' the machine.

To say any particular service's flying training is better is arrogant.

If I had earned a set of wings in any service I would be proud to have them on display. However! If transfering to another service than I would wear my new service wings on my uniform as a matter of course.

Waspie said:
Surely Naval flying training is far superior, you will have to do it again anyway!!!

What a load of cock.

Then flying training on type specific aircraft ending in learning to 'fight' the machine.

I was taking the P*ss

If I had earned a set of wings in any service I would be proud to have them on display. However! If transfering to another service than I would wear my new service wings on my uniform as a matter of course.

I was taking the P*ss

Waspie

War Hero
Waspie said:

What a load of cock.

I was taking the P*ss

I was taking the P*ss

I could tell by the look on your face!!!! :roll: :scratch: