Piercings

Following on from the thread below about tatoos, what about piercings? Quite a few matelots seem to be sporting them now.

I remember we were all asked on our BSSC if we had any before we did the firefighting. Heat being conducted in sensitive places - ouch!

Also, I recall BR80 has something to say about piercings, ie. not allowed.

(I bet that Jenny Dabber's got a few interesting ones mind... :wink: )

Tongue pierced and not it doesn't melt or do anything in the firefighting units!

Ears peirced, normal plac though. Did have my belly button pierced and I did have a 'below' region pierced but got rid of it.

I cannot understand what drives people to stick bolts and pins through their Tongues,nipples and other warm squidgy bits.Most weird occupation.

I'm with andy on this one, already got enough holes don't need or want any more :D :D although quite tempted with the old tattoo idea not sure what of though......any ideas people?

jesse650 said:
yeah dolphins are soooo girly......stand by for incoming!! :D :D :twisted:
Don't jump to conclusions, Jesse!
Some researchers have reason to believe that dolphins may (and I stress MAY) be the only animal (other than man) that kills just for the hell of it.
One of the pieces of evidence is an incredible videotape of a group of bottle-nosed dolphins attacking and killing a much smaller harbour porpoise by ramming it and head butting it out of the water.
It wasn't a threat, nor competition, they just killed it and went on their way.

Girly?????

I've got a blue and red hummin gbird on my right shoulder blade, my cousin was a para killed in the 1st gulf war. His nick name was 'humming bird', I really don't want to know wither lol

Above my right ankle I have 4 Chinese symbols, named for Spiritual but the tattoo guy could have lied and it really could be 'sweet and sour' :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Diamond Lil's 16
H Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34