Picturess

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
GCO, is it possible to put a limit on the size of pictures being added to threads, so that they don't stretch the pages sideways??

Use the frigging scroll bar ya miserable [email protected]!!

Some people aren't as obviously adept as you, oh guru of all things binary, and may not be ABLE to shrink a picture down so that it fits on your massive 6 inch screen!

:roll:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Miserable bast*rd
My pooter skills extend just beyond being able to switch it on and off, its just bloody annoying scrolling across on every post after a big pic is posted, perhaps one of you experts can suggest something that automatically adjusts the pic to the max size to fit.

And a Happy New Year to you, now F.O. :thumright: :dwarf: :thumright:

If you upload using phpyobucket it will resize the pics before they are stored to about 400 X 500 pixs

Nutty

and appy new ano yo all you miserable old bar stewards out there to you young wipper snappers, I do not talk to OD's.

It isn't the uploading Nutty mate, its the viewing he has snags with.

Janner mate, are you using FireFox or T'Interweb Explorer?

I use Firefox and don't have a problem viewing pictures. Or maybe its the 22 inch widescreen :)

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm on IE, its just a pain in the arris when photos are mega sized and it throws the whole thread out, as I say I would have thought it would be possible to limit the download size so that this doesn't happen

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
At risk of being accused of being a patronising, self-serving tosser this year as much as last (and who could argue?)...

Janner, have you tried pressing "ctrl" the "up arrow" above it and the "hyphen" to minimize the screen font so it fits onto your Sinclair Spectrum screen?

I use the above, but with the "+" sign, rather than the hyphen, to make the font bigger for the hard of hearing, which is handy too.

I'll get my coat...

Ninja you self serving patronising Tosser

Is this the same as what the F11 key does? Width - girth can often be as big a problem as length !

I do agree with Janner's post - I get p!ssed off with having to scroll sideways and you dont get all the picture at the same time either.

It all depends on the pic.

How many (including you Janner) mank when there is a young lady of not good character in some state of undress? you know getting her kit off.

Everyone would mank about that being a thumbnail size.

Lamri said:
It isn't the uploading Nutty mate, its the viewing he has snags with.

Janner mate, are you using FireFox or T'Interweb Explorer?

I use Firefox and don't have a problem viewing pictures. Or maybe its the 22 inch widescreen :)
I use Safari. An excellent internet viewing platform. The widescreen is probably your best aid, Lamri. I rarely have problems at home (mines 23 inches) but the one at work is another matter entirely (that's only 17 inches).

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Lamri said:
Tossers, the lot of ya!
:)
Oi, Lofty, I use firefox too (because IE is so bloody annoying because it always directs you to the MSN homepage, regardless of your selected homepage).

Erm, other than that, I concur.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
How did you manage that? Every time I re-set my homepage, it reverted to MSN.

Probably just me, but I tried in vain to change it many times, hence Firefox.

Latest Threads