Pictures of the Falklands

Lister

Lantern Swinger
Hi everyone

I am after a big favour, i have organised a Falklands 25 Dinner and the powers that be have 'suggested' that we put a video montage of scenes of the Falklands both during and post conflict on a big screen during the evening. While i have managed to get hold of some pictures, i would appreciate it if anyone has any that they are willing to let me use.

Either leave a message here or pm me.

Thanks in advance

Lister

ex_wasp_L2

Lantern Swinger
Lister that may not be a wise thing to do as it may bring back bad memories of those who came under attack. So may I suggest that you talk it through with the "powers that be" and ask them if pictures of during the Falklands may be a wise thing to do, this is only a thought

Lister

Lantern Swinger
Waspy

I had the same thoughts as you, but having already chatted with the few vets we have here and they have contributed some pictures, and are more than happy for this.

Lister,

I have some photos which I can email to you. A lot of mine were lost in a fire at my home some years ago. :-(

Will be in touch mate.

Feel free to copy my two. The first being taken prisoner at Govt House 2/04/82, the second also at Govt House but taken on the last day of the war. I posted them under my old name of RM2PhD. See under Comic, I think.