Pics of Britain from the air

sgtpepperband said:
Stop plagiarising my work, 2DD - I took that phot from the Bridge on board the Massive!! :shock: :wink:
That's nothing, I took this pic from the quarter deck of the batch 3 stretched massive, the lad holding it is the buffer, big handed freak.

Thanks for that. On the day in question I had to fly a 767 from Birmingham to Norwich and then on to Teeside. Look closely were the clouds are, where it's still snowing, and you will see what a fun day I had.
(PS its just as well I had a long day at work 'cos I was meant to be taking Mrs DI to get her eyes tested and she bumped in to the former girlfriend when she got there.)

Deckhead_Inspector said:
Thanks for that. On the day in question I had to fly a 767 from Birmingham to Norwich and then on to Teeside. Look closely were the clouds are, where it's still snowing, and you will see what a fun day I had.
(PS its just as well I had a long day at work 'cos I was meant to be taking Mrs DI to get her eyes tested and she bumped in to the former girlfriend when she got there.)[/quote]Lucky it was someone she knew.If it had been a stranger there could have been trouble.I hope the new specs have prevented a recurrence. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Current Affairs 25
N Diamond Lil's 2
Jenny_Dabber The Corps 0