Pickle night

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
The mess committee (both of us) at our unit are going to try and organise a pickle night this year, as i've never attended one of these evenings, i would be grateful for some pointers and advice as to how these events run, whats usually happens etc (apart from the obvious getting drunk and falling over) things like rig, menu, running order, speeches etc.

I wait with baited breath for your 'sensible' comments....

:lol: :wink:

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:45 am Post subject: Pickle night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mess committee (both of us) at our unit are going to try and organise a pickle night this year, as i've never attended one of these evenings, i would be grateful for some pointers and advice as to how these events run, whats usually happens etc (apart from the obvious getting drunk and falling over) things like rig, menu, running order, speeches etc.

Only two on your committee- surely there's more of you than that!!!

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
Handsome said:
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:45 am Post subject: Pickle night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only two on your committee- surely there's more of you than that!!!
there are, but there are only two people that ever do anything, as well you know handsome.......

Hi all
Just joined the forum.
Am trying to source info for a pickle night that my unit(sea cadets) staff want to run.
Do you still have the relievant info
Cheers
Paul

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER History 15
F Social & Reunions 4
Squirrel Social & Reunions 16