Pickle night

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
The mess committee (both of us) at our unit are going to try and organise a pickle night this year, as i've never attended one of these evenings, i would be grateful for some pointers and advice as to how these events run, whats usually happens etc (apart from the obvious getting drunk and falling over) things like rig, menu, running order, speeches etc.

I wait with baited breath for your 'sensible' comments....

:lol: :wink:

yorkie-s

Badgeman
Dear Mazza I am helping to organise this years pickle night at Hms neptune and have every thing you will need to organise your do,If you e mail me at [email protected]. I will send you every thing ive got

Handsome

Midshipman
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:45 am Post subject: Pickle night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mess committee (both of us) at our unit are going to try and organise a pickle night this year, as i've never attended one of these evenings, i would be grateful for some pointers and advice as to how these events run, whats usually happens etc (apart from the obvious getting drunk and falling over) things like rig, menu, running order, speeches etc.

Only two on your committee- surely there's more of you than that!!!

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
Handsome said:
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:45 am Post subject: Pickle night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only two on your committee- surely there's more of you than that!!!
there are, but there are only two people that ever do anything, as well you know handsome.......

paul7785

Hi all
Just joined the forum.
Am trying to source info for a pickle night that my unit(sea cadets) staff want to run.
Do you still have the relievant info
Cheers
Paul

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Happy Pickle Night! History 15
F A Very Belated Pickle Night Social & Reunions 4
Squirrel Pickle night dispatches Social & Reunions 16
G Pickle night Social & Reunions 10
R Help ref Pickle Night Social & Reunions 2
darkblueforever Pickle Night Diamond Lil's 1
G Pickle Night - favours required. The Quarterdeck 0
P Pickle Night. History 23
A HELP mess undress pickle!!!!!!!!!! Social & Reunions 7
GPZ_pilot Bit of a pickle.. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS New measures on night time deliveries to supermarkets to support coronavirus response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Harry Potter Book Night in Asuncion fills fans with magic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First UK night flights land in HMS Queen Elizabeth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 34 satellites launched in one night MoD News 0
soleil Tw: HMNB Portsmouth - Burns Night - Sub-Lieutenant Ian Copland Explains Its History & The RN's Participation The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS World takes bigger bite out of Burns Night haggis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vegetarian haggis launches in the US for Burns night MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Embassy participates at Night for Equality in Chile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency working day and night to reduce flood impact MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remember remember bonfire night but make it legal and safe MoD News 0
R Attestation night Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 6
MoD_RSS Speech: British High Commissioner raises royal toast to celebrate Burns Night in Fiji MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: From Scotland to Canada: Burns night boost for haggis exports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Prime Minister hosts Burns Night Supper in Downing Street MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp ....that go bump in the night Travel & The Great Outdoors 11
Wreckmasterjay New book - Collision in the Night: The Sinking of HMS Duchess The Book Club 0
higthepig Movie night The Quarterdeck 2
skyvet Trafalgar Night Social & Reunions 38
Sumo Another night of terror Current Affairs 150
? what will happen on my first night at the RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 13
MoD_RSS Speech: Trafalgar Night speech in Washington DC MoD News 1
Rodgersthecabinboy Found this last night. Diamond Lil's 6
u04elw2 First Drill Night Tonight! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 28
Bad CO Taranto Night 2014 The Fleet Air Arm 3
SONAR-BENDER Trafalgar Night bashes The Quarterdeck 18
M First Night at Raleigh Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
C RNR First drill night questions Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 90
digger84 Burns Night in the mess. The Quarterdeck 25
soleil Falmouth Packet: "Culdrose Crew Describe Night Rescue Of Fishermen During Storm" The Fleet Air Arm 11
Stirling What I watched last night. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
soleil Defence Management Jnl: "Video: F-35B Completes First Night Time Vertical Landing" The Fleet Air Arm 3
B Horse Racing Night Gaming 4
BFRS Night Shift Electrical Technician - 1180 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
F Night of the long knives.......or filibustering? Current Affairs 8
janner One night in the bar Miscellaneous 0
Bunter Seen on documentary about the emergency services on TV last night Miscellaneous 1
BFRS Harrods Role- Chef De Partie - Night Baker The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Rumrat My night as a spy. The Gash Barge 53
trelawney126 Night of the Longknives Revisited Current Affairs 20
N That party last night........ The Gash Barge 19