Photo

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
OK RD and how is that better than Glencoe? Or the Cairngorms? Or The Snowdon Horseshoe on a quiet day?
Try the Remarkables, Mount Cook, Treble Cone and or the West Coast a busy day there is quieter than the quietest day on the pimple that is Snowden.
Then in the PM go fishing, scuba diving or just plain paddling in the Pacific, beats looking at the Irish Sea from the inside of your car on a rainy day into a cocked hat. :D
Also shopping?? That's what Australia's for!

PS I'm the one in white with the legs XRD finds so attractive....getting worried now.

Sorry huns, I am sure it is lovely but at the end of the day you still have to get up, go to work, deal with crap and there would be no shopping to destress with!

I will see your Pacific and raise you surfing off Newkers, paddling in the Gulf Stream on the Isle of Iona, the West End, the Trafford Centre, Dartmoor on a particularly fine day.

NZ_Bootneck said:
rosinacarley said:
OK RD and how is that better than Glencoe? Or the Cairngorms? Or The Snowdon Horseshoe on a quiet day?[/quote]
Try the Remarkables, Mount Cook, Treble Cone and or the West Coast a busy day there is quieter than the quietest day on the pimple that is Snowden.
Then in the PM go fishing, scuba diving or just plain paddling in the Pacific, beats looking at the Irish Sea from the inside of your car on a rainy day into a cocked hat. :D
Also shopping?? That's what Australia's for!

PS I'm the one in white with the legs XRD finds so attractive....getting worried now.

Funny that but i could have sworn a well known Kiwi mountain guide ran one of my assesments and has stayed here because the scottish scene has so much to offer. Back to the point though i rarely go anywhere near Snowden because i would rather have fun and not have to treat/deal with knobbers.

Be afraid NZer :roll:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
rosinacarley said:

I will see your Pacific and raise you surfing off Newkers,
Poor substitute.
rosinacarley said:
paddling in the Gulf Stream on the Isle of Iona,
See above
rosinacarley said:
the West End, the Trafford Centre,
Full of Arabs, Mancs and Chavs?? You're welcome to them! :twisted:

rosinacarley said:
Dartmoor on a particularly fine day.
I've run over more of Dartmoor than you've seen.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
ex_rubberdagger said:
Back to the point though i rarely go anywhere near Snowden because i would rather have fun and not have to treat/deal with knobbers.

Be afraid NZer :roll:
Surely it's the right of every Englishman to try to scale Mountains in shorts, a string vest and sandals with a Mars bar and a 250ml bottle of Vimto for sustenance!! :wink:

I know you want me, you beefer.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Erm, sorry to intrude, but it was 21 and sunny here yesterday, and there is superb skiing only an hour away. We have C&A too and a couple of hours away in Gib we have M&S and BHS et al. Still get wine dirt cheap too and gin at 3,50.

Pity about the Euro exchange rate, but can't have verything!

What was the thread?

Sorry Blobbs, but I really don't think green suits you. o_O I think we need to dispatch Rosie to visit you for a few weeks to help you carefully select your wardrobe or alternately you are welcome to stay with me (there's lots of booze in the house) and I'll take you to Laura Ashley to select something more tasteful. :flower:

Latest Threads