Photo

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by ex_rubberdagger, Jan 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WELL.......

I suppose it takes all sorts, and we can feel safe in our UK beds as they are so far far way............ 8O 8O 8O

2. Must lie down,cant.........reach bowl,,,,,,,,,,,,,arrrrrggggghhhh

3. Oh keep up, I was using that to insult Blobs this morning.

Which time zone you in Royal?

4. Yeah but you didn't make it into a thread though did you 8O 8O :roll:

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Your all jealous because me, mr September and NZB have lovely legs and it's nice and hot over here.

6. I've done worse, safeguard.

7. Nah sweetie, its going to be Siberian cold early next week, next to the sun on my face (which gives you wrinkles and skin cancer and makes you look old) that is my favourite kind of weather.

Honestly!

8. wet_blobby

Sod the cold, give me beautiful blue sky's, mountain views and the pacific lapping your toes whilst drinking nice cold spieghts any day.

9. Blobs you are not going to make me jealous! I mean who are your friends? NZB and an ex WAFU and 40m sheep, and I hear that the shopping is crap!

10. Okay really jealous now

11. OK RD and how is that better than Glencoe? Or the Cairngorms? Or The Snowdon Horseshoe on a quiet day?

12. wet_blobby

Rosey, it's not just 40m sheep, we have are very own "special" one. I'll ask NZB to do his computer wizard stuff and post a piccy of "millie" for you.

The shopping crap? I don't know, I can always seem to find some spieghts to buy so it cant be that bad.

13. Erm southern alps for starters

14. But what about handbags and shoes? And knickers? You don't have M&S do you?

15. wet_blobby

... :rofl: .... where do you want me to start?

16. Only C&A :D :D