Phobia

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stripey_G, Apr 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At work...bored..googling....

Found these Phobias which I found amusing...

1. Bathophobia....fear of depth.

2. Ablutophobia...fear of bathing or washing.

3. Androphobia or Arrhenphobia....fear of men.

4. Atmosophobis....fear of Atomic Explosions.

5. Ballistophobia...fear of missiles or bullets.

6. Cymophobia or Kymophobia....fear of waves or wave like motion.

7. Defecaloesiophobia....fear of painful bowel movements.

8. Eurotophobia...fear of female genitalia.

9. Francophobia...fear of France.

10. Heminthophobia...fear of being infested with worms.

11. Hygrophobia...fear of moisture, liquids or dampness.

12. Ithyphallophobia...fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.

13. Medomalacuphobia...fear of losing an erection.

14. Parthenophobia...fear of young girls or virgins.

15. Phallophobia ....fear of any penis, esp erect.

16. Phagophobia....fear of swallowing.

17. Pogonophobia...fear of beards.

18. Proctophobia or Rectophobia...fear of rectums.

19. Xyrophobia...fear of razors.

20. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.....fear of long words.

and lastly...

Zemmiphobia...............fear of the great mole!!!!!!

Of course there are many more.

Told you I was bored, but you can fit them around some of the jokers on this forum eh?? :lol: :lol:

PS...they are all true....

2. God it's a brand new world :twisted: Am studying 'Advanced Phobias' as we speak 8O Is there a mgssmiley happy pill one can take?? Never mind going to look at Chimps!!!! Sorry WW xxxxxdx

3. wow,,,,, could not even say them....

4. LOL apparantly we know Josie??

5. Does anyone have any weird phobias they wish to share with the rest of us?

I am absolutely phobic about seaweed, went whale watching in BC, stopped to look at the seally things lounging on rocks within a kelp bed. Thought I was going to die of fright.

Went swimming to a raft off Barcelona, on the way back swam through some palm fronds that felt like seaweed, pormptly had such a bad asthma attack the life guards wanted to take to hospital.

Still cannot walk over wet seaweed to get on the Torpoint Ferry.

6. 16. Phagophobia....fear of swallowing.

this one seems realtively common :roll:

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

well your fcuked if your a girlie bimbling along and your mind wanders and you suddenly have ithyphollophobia, (12) then bump into a male jogger who is absentmindedly thinking of women and has a lazy lob on which triggers your phallophobia (15), he inturn see's you which triggers his medamalocuphobia (13) and his eurotophobie (8) you then feel like shiteing yourself which triggers your proctophobia (18) You then remember your xyrophobia(19) and your anal beard which inturn triggers your pogonophobia (17)............ :p

8. Regulators! :D

...Oh, and the Chairman of Uxbridge RNA.... :oops: :oops: :oops: (read: my faux pas on the Ganges Association website several months ago!!!) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

9. Eurotophobia... Oooo that sounds like me. YUK!!! I feel like throwing up just thinking about them!

10. Closest I could get to that Rosie was Blennophobia, which is the fear of Slime.!!
    Or maybe you suffer from Panophobia or Pantophobia, whick is the fear of everything!!!! :lol: :lol:

11. Pantophobia :lol: Anything that is RR!!! 'Its behind you..?'

12. huby goes into panick when i get out the cotton wllo balls...and it ecen worse if i rip it in front of him hes nearly sick............

what a way to get my own way :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

13. I hate flying (soooo borriiinnng)but OH detests celery (!?!?!) My ex from yrs ago had a fear of it too - step in 'celery woman!!!..mad!! Why!?!?! I only had to wave a piece infront of ex and he was in a corner, begging not to go near him and getting a little short.....

....I should have used it as my ammo when the sh*t slept with another!! How would I have been found guilty because he had a heart attack over a piece of celery???? MMM.......

14. I felt the same, as one of my oppo's told me not to go there as they had teeth
    One day the inevitable happened, and I explained to the lady my Phobia, she said of course there are no teeth just feel
    So I did
    No teeth,

No the bloody wonder with gums like that

15. Dont like Frogs!

[​IMG]

Thanks to rosy for providing the pic. :lol:

16. I suffer from Coulrophobia, fear of fcuking clowns. 3Q on one of my previous ships found out and discovered a full on Ronald MacDonald working in a Maccy D's ashore and got him onboard to shake me. That was the first and only time I've ever wet myself with fright. Dirty red nosed baldy big footed shit car fcukers.

17. I wish to make it very clear that the frog is not me, before you varks go off on one!

18. Ooooooo,touchy aint she Lads?LOL

19. Stripey Why cant women talk right !!!

20. Can you believe a word this man says!

[​IMG]