Discussion in 'Bases / Shore Est' started by Shakey, Jul 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

A beach, yesterday.

(Seems a bit quiet news-wise around here so I thought I'd go a bit tabloid.)
  2. Ah we had floods etc yesterday, perhaps we can sell you some cool water.

3. its that hot in the office we are sweating like a Royal Marine at a spelling test. If any Royals read this Im only kidding, honest
  4. Very attractive. :D Pity they aren't RN and bathing on deck on deployment somewhere near Iraq... then they could be included in a Rum Ration 2007 Calendar! :D
  5. Blackcat that - I'm sweating like a rapist running through Death Valley in a fearnought suit. Meanwhile the WE in the office sleeps.........
  6. Sweating like the Chief stokers butt crack in the tropics down the engine room!
  7. Sweating like some one's ring piece sitting in the Electric C :roll: :twisted: hair
  8. Sweating like some one's ring piece sitting in the Electric Chair , :twisted: :roll:
  9. Sweating like a Wren at a duff counter..
  10. Sweating like a paedo in an orphanage...
  11. Sweating like a Bootneck in full NBC kit in a sauna (Iraq).
  12. Whatever happened to the super melon sized woman? Do you fink it is the flurryide in the water. I was ok on the spellhing it was the maths that through me!!
  13. Ooooooops
  14. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :? :?