Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHEW! WHAT A SCORCHER!

Shakey

War Hero
PHEW WHAT A SCORCHER!

0264.jpg

A beach, yesterday.

(Seems a bit quiet news-wise around here so I thought I'd go a bit tabloid.)

ex_wasp_L2

Lantern Swinger
its that hot in the office we are sweating like a Royal Marine at a spelling test. If any Royals read this Im only kidding, honest

Very attractive. :D Pity they aren't RN and bathing on deck on deployment somewhere near Iraq... then they could be included in a Rum Ration 2007 Calendar! :D

sootblower

Lantern Swinger
ex_wasp_L2 said:
its that hot in the office we are sweating like a Royal Marine at a spelling test. If any Royals read this Im only kidding, honest

Blackcat that - I'm sweating like a rapist running through Death Valley in a fearnought suit. Meanwhile the WE in the office sleeps.........

ex_wasp_L2 said:

Whatever happened to the super melon sized woman? Do you fink it is the flurryide in the water. I was ok on the spellhing it was the maths that through me!!

dondon

MIA
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :? :?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Phew, that's a relief! Diamond Lil's 0
stan_the_man War Pension Interview - phew The Quarterdeck 0