PhD project interviewing veterans about life after injury

Crush06

@Crush06 Thanks for responding to the RN version of banter at RR and every best wish for success with your project.

(I dare not say any more or the gang will be ganging-up on me, so toodle-pip for now, honeychile, xxx. :Wink: :Wink: )
No problem. Banter is a necessary thing in life! Admittedly, you guys are much better at than I (maybe because you are all so incredibly aged?) :)
And thank you for the well wishes on my research project.

Sumo

War Hero
(maybe because you are all so incredibly aged?) :)
I thought he was a nice man:rolleyes:
Did my research for MSc when they offered me to go on to PhD I thought sod that for a kettle of fish, I was 51 at that stage, always a slow learner :D or take my time getting round to it.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I thought he was a nice man:rolleyes:
Did my research for MSc when they offered me to go on to PhD I thought sod that for a kettle of fish, I was 51 at that stage, always a slow learner :D or take my time getting round to it.
Or just thick? ;)

Sumo

War Hero
Or just thick? ;)

Only on days ending in Y the rest of the time I could not be arrsed, and that other stumbling block, BAE paid for MSc but not willing to fund PhD?

Mrs S said I had done enough edumcating time for kids to do their bit, youngest tells me he made his Master before I did, that was because some idiot was working full time with part time studies so children could go to full time Uni, uummm, apparently with little thanks.

Crush06

Hiya - bumping as I need 2 more people to speak with me by 1 July to finish my Phd research. I have spoken with 10 thus far. Please share with anyone who might be interested. Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Mine water heat under the PhD spotlight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Drive to recruit professionals and PhD graduates into teaching MoD News 0
MoD_RSS VPI Immingham OCGT Project granted development consent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for armed forces community to contribute to the Frontline Project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PCA user research project restarts – how to get involved MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work starts on £6m river clean-up project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Burton flood defence project opens new concourse for public MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Diversity Project: a cross-sector initiative championing Veteran employment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for proposals to implement a youth engagement project in Ukraine in 2020-2021 MoD News 0
soleil FB: Royal Naval Benevolent Trust - Go Ahead For RNBT’s Centenary Care Home Project, Admiral Jellicoe House. Charity 2
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd's project delivery approach on the world stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vital project work leading return to workplaces MoD News 0
1 RNR Bounty (CofE) Rates for Project Firefly? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
MoD_RSS National Underground Asset Register project update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work of the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS M4 upgrade team shares insight on most complex work yet as project hits halfway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-million pound project continues on Ouse Washes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The British Embassy Ashgabat opens its call for project proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cleve Hill Solar Park Project granted development consent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for project proposals to carry out research into coronavirus (COVID-19) impact on Ukraine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Annual project to reduce coastal flood risk in Lincolnshire starts in June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The British Embassy Kyiv: call for project proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Poland agreement to deliver major infrastructure project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for project proposals supporting Covid-19 response in Malaysia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement in response to the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Uzbekistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Milton Keynes founder of 'Cheerful Little Letter' project wins PM award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britain’s biggest road project opens to traffic eight months early MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GAD project helps 1,000+ pension scheme members MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transport update: project application extensions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Project skills helping scrub supply MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Diamonds could be forever in nuclear-powered battery project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inquiry finds mismanagement at charity that funded failed film project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Highly Commended” Government Security Team Award for MDP Project Servator MoD News 0
MoD_RSS YMCA Bournemouth’s Chatterbox Project visit Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council CCTV control room MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Santo Domingo: call for activity and project proposals 2020/2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Project to combat natural disasters among Newton Prize winners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Project lays foundations for success MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spring opening for Britain’s biggest road project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission Belmopan seeks 2020/2021 project proposal bids MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fixing the project delivery system MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New £2.5 million project launched to restore fragile marine habitats MoD News 0
MoD_RSS African tech firms invited to join UK-led growth project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ash dieback project launches International Year of Plant Health MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Great Yarmouth £40m tidal defence project gets underway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Project to improve the lives of urban citizens and elderly people wins 2019 Newton Prize MoD News 0
A Psychology Project Participants Request The Quarterdeck 2
MoD_RSS Call for project proposals to support defence reforms in Ukraine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Partnership project urges anglers to help protect the River Stour MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transforming foundation industries: apply for a fast start project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Burton flood defence project on target MoD News 0