PhD project interviewing veterans about life after injury

Crush06

@Crush06 Thanks for responding to the RN version of banter at RR and every best wish for success with your project.

(I dare not say any more or the gang will be ganging-up on me, so toodle-pip for now, honeychile, xxx. :Wink: :Wink: )
No problem. Banter is a necessary thing in life! Admittedly, you guys are much better at than I (maybe because you are all so incredibly aged?) :)
And thank you for the well wishes on my research project.

Sumo

War Hero
(maybe because you are all so incredibly aged?) :)
I thought he was a nice man:rolleyes:
Did my research for MSc when they offered me to go on to PhD I thought sod that for a kettle of fish, I was 51 at that stage, always a slow learner :D or take my time getting round to it.

WreckerL

War Hero
I thought he was a nice man:rolleyes:
Did my research for MSc when they offered me to go on to PhD I thought sod that for a kettle of fish, I was 51 at that stage, always a slow learner :D or take my time getting round to it.
Or just thick? ;)

Sumo

War Hero
Or just thick? ;)

Only on days ending in Y the rest of the time I could not be arrsed, and that other stumbling block, BAE paid for MSc but not willing to fund PhD?

Mrs S said I had done enough edumcating time for kids to do their bit, youngest tells me he made his Master before I did, that was because some idiot was working full time with part time studies so children could go to full time Uni, uummm, apparently with little thanks.

Crush06

Hiya - bumping as I need 2 more people to speak with me by 1 July to finish my Phd research. I have spoken with 10 thus far. Please share with anyone who might be interested. Thank you.

Latest Threads