Phase 2 Training + Warfare Officer Submariners.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by fishface, Nov 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. fishface

fishface Badgeman Book Reviewer

Hi lads,

I was just wondering if you guys know of anywhere I can find out more info about what I will do in my phase 2 WS(SSM) training?

Also all I've been hearing recently is that the navy are really in need of Warfare Officer Submariners. I've always wanted to do said job but due to changes in the application rules on what grades are and are not accepted towards your UCAS score I fell 20 points(one grade) short. Due to the (apparent) demand for the trade is there any chance of the rules being flexed slightly? Or is it a case of trying for UY?

I'm more than thrilled to be doing the job I've been accepted to do but I have always wanted to be a Warfare Officer so I just thought I'd check!

Cheers guys

2. More chance of us buying back Hermes off the Indians and Brilliant back from the Brazilians.

In short, not a chance.

Hope that helps.

3. fishface

fishface Badgeman Book Reviewer

Ha Ha cheers, I knew it was slightly thick question but if you don't ask you don't get!

4. Just as a matter of interest, what did you offer as your UCAS points and what do you have as GCSEs?