Phase 2 Training + Warfare Officer Submariners.

fishface

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hi lads,

I was just wondering if you guys know of anywhere I can find out more info about what I will do in my phase 2 WS(SSM) training?

Also all I've been hearing recently is that the navy are really in need of Warfare Officer Submariners. I've always wanted to do said job but due to changes in the application rules on what grades are and are not accepted towards your UCAS score I fell 20 points(one grade) short. Due to the (apparent) demand for the trade is there any chance of the rules being flexed slightly? Or is it a case of trying for UY?

I'm more than thrilled to be doing the job I've been accepted to do but I have always wanted to be a Warfare Officer so I just thought I'd check!

Cheers guys

Wilf

Midshipman
fishface said:
Due to the (apparent) demand for the trade is there any chance of the rules being flexed slightly?
More chance of us buying back Hermes off the Indians and Brilliant back from the Brazilians.

In short, not a chance.

Hope that helps.

fishface said:
Hi lads,

I was just wondering if you guys know of anywhere I can find out more info about what I will do in my phase 2 WS(SSM) training?

Also all I've been hearing recently is that the navy are really in need of Warfare Officer Submariners. I've always wanted to do said job but due to changes in the application rules on what grades are and are not accepted towards your UCAS score I fell 20 points(one grade) short. Due to the (apparent) demand for the trade is there any chance of the rules being flexed slightly? Or is it a case of trying for UY?

I'm more than thrilled to be doing the job I've been accepted to do but I have always wanted to be a Warfare Officer so I just thought I'd check!

Cheers guys
Just as a matter of interest, what did you offer as your UCAS points and what do you have as GCSEs?