Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Phase 2 marine engineer HMS Sultan

Thanks for posting the link NS I've been able to see my son doing actual work ......because all I hear about is PT, the pub and duty watch and not in that order

Ahh interesting. Good to see that it hasn't entirely slipped the minds of the navy to inform people about this somewhat massive change. You should have seen the shock on my interviewer's face when I said I'd heard about the new course, he obviously hadn't expected me to know about it.

Ahh interesting. Good to see that it hasn't entirely slipped the minds of the navy to inform people about this somewhat massive change. You should have seen the shock on my interviewer's face when I said I'd heard about the new course, he obviously hadn't expected me to know about it.

You would think if he was aware of the changes then he would have let you know as an applicant beforehand- be interesting to see what point they intend to let people know haha. It probably would be a draw for many people, extra training and extra time near to Emma's!

Latest Threads