Phase 2 leave

I understand during phase 1 you do not come home (unless it overlaps with a leave period) but during phase 2 how often are you allowed to come home? Is it just Christmas, Easter, summer leave etc or do you get any weekends where you can go home?
I'm annoyed I didn't ask this on my PRNC when I had the chance! But there you go.

Thank you

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

DruAde

Lantern Swinger
When kid was at Collingrad she was home every weekend if she wasnt doing a duty shift at the main desk or on drunk watch . She would leave at about 3 pm on friday and go back sunday late. Collingrad was prety desolate at weekends. As Ninja says, would depend on the establishment and course I guess. WE's are a lazy bunch so maybe she got off more weekends than most.

Thanks for the replies, really helpful!

One more question to save a new thread, are we allowed to bring our cars to phase 2 training? I'm going in as an AET if that's makes any difference at all.

Thanks for the replies, really helpful!

One more question to save a new thread, are we allowed to bring our cars to phase 2 training? I'm going in as an AET if that's makes any difference at all.

:banghead:

A plea!

Use the search facility, PLEASE - this comes up time and time again.

Last edited:

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Nothing over 1.1l is allowed if you're in phase 2.

Fleet Cinquecento's are available to rent for the duration of your course.