Phase 2 @ HMS Sultan

swampy88

Badgeman
Aaah silly serious andy, of course i feel slightly possesive over him, im gona marry the guy arent i lol
N he owns me back so its all good. I dont think im the one that needs a chill pill lol.

And i would very much like to play with ur gat, carlos, haha!

Andrew_1980

Lantern Swinger
Well, silly, serious, whatever. from this POV, if someone had their own plans for my life they'd be getting a swift one way ticket out the door. Maybe you were joking, it's hard to tell. Either way, hope it all works out for you and that you're both genuinely happy. Best of luck!

Guzzler

War Hero
ellie88 said:
Btw carlos, wat kinda time do people usually start turnin up for the passin out in the morning?

They normally arrive as I'm leaving work.

It's a splendid sight going up the steps of the bridge as the orange mums/sisters/girlfriends and other assorted totty is walking down in their finest mini-skirted apparel usually reserved for weddings, christenings and court appearances.

swampy88

Badgeman
LOL that means absolutely nothing to me!
Can't someone just give me the earliest time its acceptable for someone to turn up to the passing out??
You're driving me barmy lol

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
swampy88 said:
LOL that means absolutely nothing to me!
Can't someone just give me the earliest time its acceptable for someone to turn up to the passing out??
You're driving me barmy lol

You'll be told in plenty of time. Wear a short skirt, it gives the rest of the troops who've been stitched to do divisions something to look at :wink:

rikbones

Lantern Swinger
Sounds to me like you're both young, and probably in your 1st love. In the words of soccer A.M. "It'll never last" :roll:

swampy88

Badgeman
LOL what the **** does that have to do with a passing out parade exactly?
you're just jelous you're not madly in love and ready to marry someone =]
wat happened exactly? she dump you n hurt your little heart?