Phase 2 - Chef training, Raleigh or Pompey?

I had read that there was a new Defence Maritime Logisitics School site being built in Pompey, does anyone know when this might open for Phase 2 Chef training?

I pass out of INT just before Christmas and was wondering whether it would be open by then or would my Phase 2 just continue at Raleigh.

Cheers

Phase 2 for chefs is still at Raleigh but will be moving to Worthy Down in 2019 (at the moment). Chef training has never been done at Pompey.

https://insidedio.blog.gov.uk/2017/...ege-of-logistics-policing-and-administration/
Ahh, gotcha. No idea why I thought it was Pompey, just knew the new site wasn't at Raleigh. That's useful, cheers, Wrecker.

Are the RN in the habit of moving a class in the middle of Phase 2, do you think it's likely I could start at Raleigh and end in Worthy Down?

Ahh, gotcha. No idea why I thought it was Pompey, just knew the new site wasn't at Raleigh. That's useful, cheers, Wrecker.

Are the RN in the habit of moving a class in the middle of Phase 2, do you think it's likely I could start at Raleigh and end in Worthy Down?
Probably not.

As I've said elsewhere, still struggling to find new jokes fellas. :rolleyes:
don't be like that. :p

in all honesty, I have a lot of respect for the Galley staff. Certainly a job I could not (and would not) do.
Their service is one of the few on board that directly provides for 100% of the ships company on a daily basis

in all honesty, I have a lot of respect for the Galley staff. Certainly a job I could not (and would not) do.
Their service is one of the few on board that directly provides for 100% of the ships company on a daily basis
Creep.
Must be after an extra sausage.....

Cheers, Funky. It’s proper graft and our polite guests get the best scran - whereas feel free to mug us off if you enjoy the fat, cartilage and skin in a portion of “meat” In all seriousness, I’m sure that mealtimes will have a significant influence on morale and I hope my efforts will make a difference.