phase 1 freetime

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by docherty, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. during phase 1 training do we do 9 weeks solid or do we get a week off or a weekend off to go back home any answers cheers in advance.

2. Take it as it comes. Dont worry bout time off

3. 9 weeks solid, no weekends off, no time off unless there's a main leave period (christmas, easter or summer) in the middle of your course.

4. cheers i think i might be joining in november so that would leave christmas off if not it will be jan feb so if that was the case its hard work for 9 weeks solid

5. cheers i think i might be joining in november so that would leave christmas off if not it will be jan feb so if that was the case its hard work for 9 weeks solid

6. Jeez Nine weeks, count 'em NINE WEEKS, of 'hard' graft and you want a week off?
    Why?
    So you can take your washing back home for Mummy to do?
    Or see the Girlfriend of two weeks?
    Or show off in your No4s down the pub?
    FFS, try growing a pair.

7. Are you having that stutter seen to?

As long as you get enough time for a **** that's all that matters.

8. Nozzers get leave? What's the Andrew coming to! :twisted:

9. You do have a little time to relax you will be doing your kit ready for rounds monday morning. We go for a swim on sunday afternoons with all the lads had a right laugh dont worry you will have sometime to reflect.

10. Its only nine weeks thats nothing, what you gonna do if you do a 6 month tour you will be lucky to get time of