Phase 1 confirmation weekend

Discussion in 'RMR' started by joelondon, Feb 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys,

How is this weekend panned out? also any tips or extra bits and pieces which will help me over the weekend.

2. Not sure how similar ours (RMR Merseyside) and yours will be mate, but speedmarch, yomp, military knowledge test and most likely a lot of revision.

Are you down at Lympstone the same time as us?
  3. "Troll: An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response. "

No it's not.
  4. 1st of march if i pass this weekend?
  5. it'll be everything you have done during phase 1 of training, get ur affairs folders out and start revising for all units since the course is a standard one...
  6. Its not what??

joelondon, have you just done yours?
    Ours went: 8 mile insertion, ob stance, stalk (10 out of 10 for me! 3 shots down without giving away my position, woo!), map reading, night nav, 4 mile speedmarch, judging distance, military knowledge and that was it IIRC. We were meant to do a wet and dry routine again but it was minus 10 so they must have opted out of it.
  7. I fear you are getting your trolls and flamers confused, now go away, and don't come back till you get it right!

For Gods sake, man, read it!
  8. ^ sorry mate, I don't know if you're trying to be funny, or smart, or just a cock. Cock most likely.
  9. :cyclopsani:
    The first two, and don't call me mate.
  10. Well it isn't working mate.
  11. I think you may find that you are somewhat in the minority M8.
  12. Thats just were I like it mate, away from the "pub-lads" and their Henley's t-shirts and textspeak.
  13. Mod Mode
    I thank yew.
  14. Mmmmmm...... :dwarf: