Phantom Poo

Well just been and cracked a huge poo out, and upon rising to wipe to my amazement it had disappeared?

Any other instances of the Phantom poo? :pottytrain5:

higthepig said:
There have been times, when constipated, I have had to dig mine out with a stick.
Seems abit drastic, whatever works for you ;)

While on topic, recently had piles, not a pretty sight, nor a comftable one, constipation simply got the better of me. :(

higthepig said:
There have been times, when constipated, I have had to dig mine out with a stick.
Gas and air does it for me and a big push at the end.

Cant see what all the fuss is about giving birth.

Expecting incoming and going deep. :!:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Turds.....such great fun.

We'd have longest turd competitions in Norway, artic compo makes you regular, every third day whether you want to or not. So we'd see who could crack out the longest unbroken one. Some smart arrse crapped in a bag then piped his name in the snow.

wet_blobby said:

We'd have longest turd competitions in Norway, artic compo makes you regular, every third day whether you want to or not. So we'd see who could crack out the longest unbroken one. Some smart arrse crapped in a bag then piped his name in the snow.
And the folded toilet paper technique used to finish off. Deep deep joy

lol I was only messing with the blue! I suppose owt is better than nowt... constipation is not fun nor diarrhoea, had some nasty accident over xmas with not reaching the toilet in time at my families house party and cannot remember anything so embarrassing in my life!

wet_blobby said:

Did you keep the biggest one to compare all challengers against? I swear the tour champion down the Falklands was as long as my forearm.