Petition No 10 (Jeffrey Archer)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by finknottle, Feb 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the light of the news that Nassem Hamed has been stripped of his MBE following his prison sentence, these powers should be used for all people convicted and senteced to a prison term, starting with Mr Archer

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Archer-Peerage/

2. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Starting with Labour peer and twisted firestarter 'Lord' Watson would have been better but being a Labour peer, he doesn't get the blood of the outraged boiling as much as a Tory peer.

De-noble the pair of them.

3. The plan is to work backwards and it is my opinion that Archer would make any well rounded persons blood boil he certainly has that affect on me and my circle of friends, it is pleasing to see that the petition grows apace :smile:

4. Typical smug basket!! I must sign.

5. Why single out Archer?
    What about Lord Drayson of Powderject fame? You know, the instant expert on Defence.

Funnily enough he got rated up soon after bunging a certain party a few quid, and then got the contract to produce some vaccine or other.

Something to do with birds.

Or maybe I'm mistaken.

6. I don't think the intention is to single Archer out, he could well be the catalyst to get the ball rolling and de-ermine the lot of them.