Pete wants out...............

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The renowned Pete Sutcliffe aka 'Yorkshire Ripper', has filed a legal motion for release.

Driving through the back roads of Crowthorne, you could see the nutcase women stalking about Broadmoor, proclaiming they want his babies!!

Personally, doubt he will ever be released, he's a serial offender and he has a high possibility of re-offending.

However, that's not stopping the nutters 8O just last night, there were 4 'largish' women holding up banners down the road from Broadmoor, protesting for his release...........

Anyone wanna come down this way for a bit of woodland target practice?

2. Pete's alright, always sends a bluey.

I'll have a pint with him when he's out, we can go trapping together....

3. Bet he knows all the good haunts up north :D

4. We can all get hammered together

5. Are you trying to get him to fall off that wagon?

6. It just won't be the same now that Westy and Shippers are no longer with us.

I doubt Brady will be well enough to come either, he's been a little under the weather recently.

It's a shame we could have had an awesome night.

7. I've got a nice toolbox he might be interested in

8. Wot a hoot at the dinner table, that Westy was some fcuking awful bloke SMS and a small knob so the book says, bet he had hairy toes and long eyebrows typical Cornish pixie stuff hang on were did I put the wifes tweezers

9. When I was inside with Pete,I recall seeing him and Rose West at the monthly Karaoke.He was singing,If I had a hammer and Rose did,under the boardwalk. :roll: