Pete Doherty to be nominated................

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, Feb 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For an NME hero's award :thumbdown:

Apart from managing to stay alive during 2007, turning Kate Moss into a druggie and mucking about with Amy 'my father told me to go to rehab......I said NO NO NO' WineHouse.

What has Pete done for the music industry? Apart from not singing, for a while :thumright:
  2. I think he should be up for the prime ministers nomination for an MBE, they are the same ilk
  3. And talking of Amy .. "I should be locked up for drug offences" Winehouse .. Radio 2 ran a report the other day with Lord (Custard Smuggler) Andrew Lloyd Webber saying that he thought said Ms Winehouse had talent .. what for????? For starters I've seem better tats on a 3 badge stoker!

Considering Lloyd Webber made a fortune on the back of Tim Rice it's a bit rich!
  4. she looks like she fell asleep in the mess square, every night for a fucking month
  5. I really cannot understand what the great unwashed see in her! IMHO she has no talent apart from bearing her body to some half crazed semi trained tattoo artist or should I say p**s artist who obviously gave up after page 1 of the course and then she obviously deprived her village of an idiot!

It makes me wonder just how long the masses will put up with her antics and will she be remembered at all in 10 yrs time when we are all rushing out to purchase a copy of Macca's latest offering!