Pete Doherty Scumbag

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by One_Eyed_Willy, Aug 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How does this fecking scumbag manage to stay out of jail.

I think he should be banged up

what you lot think?

2. This bloke must be the ultimate oxygen thief - a total waste of space, no good to man or beast, nor use nor ornament. Musician ? I've heard better buskers in the Tube in London.

3. You do know that I am rational and reasonable, but this man makes me see red. I do wish he would die of an overdose and be found in the gutter, whereupon he could be photographed and put in these stupid celebrity magazines that the kids read as a warning no to do drugs.

Also Amy Winehouse - apparantly brawling with your husband and walking the streets of London at 0200 is now considered news. Tsk.

4. Scumbag!

Couldn't you give him a name he deserves and not be so polite.

He is the biggest tosser ever to adorn the newspapers. I think he must be screwing the judges, there can be no other reason.

5. Found in the gutter - is that before or after we have all pissed on him?

6. i think the work celebrity can now be understood to mean the same as infamy. Infamy Big Brother has a certain ring to it!

7. If the tabloids paid no more attention to the twat he'd just slink off and live the rest of his life in obscurity. Probably end up in a cardboard box and selling Big Issue!
    Spare a shekel for an ex leper guv'nor! What! Half a dinari for me life story!
    Ungrateful git......that's just wot Jesus said sir!...............

8. Yes i know he's a waste of space, tosser, oxygen theif,cnut, bout as usefull as a lighthouse in a desert,knobhead,hope he gets banged up and the home boys start a train on his ass,w*nker,waste of space

9. Just a thought.....
    Whose dosh is being spent every time shit fer brains gets hauled up before the beak.
    Wouldn't be the tax payers by any chance would it?

10. I was that busker.

11. stil got more money than ull ever earn ?

12. U been taking your own medicine, Rod ??

13. Tish Tish young Rosie..
    You do know that I am rational and reasonable, but this man makes me see red. I do wish he would die of an overdose and be found in the gutter, whereupon he could be photographed and put in these stupid celebrity magazines that the kids read as a warning no to do drugs.

Did you not give one our bretheren a hard time for making bad comments..

Agree he is a oxygen thief, but I bet you buy the magazines which have all the sories about him and his crowd write large.

I have never seem him never heard of him and he impacts on my life like a flees fart. May be we should all just not comment and he and his ilke will vanish in to the wind.

14. Maybe we should have a say what happens to this dic then

15. Keith Moon parking a Roller in the hotel swimming pool is rock and roll

Mick Jagger with Mars Bar and Marianne Faithful getting nicked is rock and roll.

Even Robbie Williams off his head with drink and drugs whingeing that no-one loves him is rock and roll.

But Pete Doherty and his dozy mare?

Rock and roll?

I don't pigging think so!