Pet Wolf.

Sterling_Stirling said:
The Wolf has a bite pressure of 1500LBs per sq inch, enough to take off a limb in one bite, German Shepherd is 'only' 750 LBs psq.

Hence my 'Lone Wolf ' ink on upper arm. brushteeth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_wolf#Hunting_and_feeding_behaviours

Seen it. 'Tis Awesome:

k2831734.jpg

brushteeth brushteeth :wink: brushteeth

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Sterling_Stirling said:
The Wolf has a bite pressure of 1500LBs per sq inch, enough to take off a limb in one bite, German Shepherd is 'only' 750 LBs psq. Hence my 'Lone Wolf ' ink on upper arm. brushteeth

Shippers, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I think the tat artist may have done you good and proper.

Your wolf tat that you've been so proudly showing off for all these years, is in fact what appears to be a gash stoker prop.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
K640 said:
2DD - Just thought if you get a big fcuk off wolfdog thing you could get it to fight your cat.
You could even sell tickets - I expect free entry and decent seats 'cos it's my idea :p

The cat is going to have to be locked away.

For the wolf's safety of course.

Rumrat

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
The Wolf has a bite pressure of 1500LBs per sq inch, enough to take off a limb in one bite, German Shepherd is 'only' 750 LBs psq. Hence my 'Lone Wolf ' ink on upper arm. brushteeth

Shippers, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I think the tat artist may have done you good and proper.

Your wolf tat that you've been so proudly showing off for all these years, is in fact what appears to be a gash stoker prop.

Fuckin hell 2Deck you don't have to like his tat but to say its a gash stokers tat.....he might well have been a great stoker :D :D

Stirling

Banned
Rumrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
Sterling_Stirling said:

Fuckin hell 2Deck you don't have to like his tat but to say its a gash stokers tat.....he might well have been a great stoker :D :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jockpopeye

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
2_deck_dash said:
dboy said:
ty_main.jpg
?

Cracking dogs, my mate had one - though oddly his was scared of the snow...

Plus they have Norwegian in their name, so they have to be nails right?

*edited to correct tags to img rather than elk :? *

That's exactly the sort of shit I'm looking for and the Saarlooswolfhond.

Cheers!

Be aware that this breed has a tail that is constantly up, so its areshole is permanently on display. this will cause confusion when you think that you are looking in the mirror whilst walking it.

My preference is for one of these
Bear-Sparkle_fx.jpg

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
jockpopeye said:
2_deck_dash said:
dboy said:
ty_main.jpg
?

Cracking dogs, my mate had one - though oddly his was scared of the snow...

Plus they have Norwegian in their name, so they have to be nails right?

*edited to correct tags to img rather than elk :? *

That's exactly the sort of shit I'm looking for and the Saarlooswolfhond.

Cheers!

Be aware that this breed has a tail that is constantly up, so its areshole is permanently on display. this will cause confusion when you think that you are looking in the mirror whilst walking it.

My preference is for one of these
Bear-Sparkle_fx.jpg

Give us a clue, the one on the left, middle or right???

jockpopeye

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
The one on the left.

The one in the middle is lunch.

The one on the right is surplus to requirements once she has given up her handbag pooch to feed the beast.

Blackrat said:
A Wolf you say?

Here you go mucker:

RSNF24TVBIZB-280_474760a.jpg

Now this gladiator guy had a Anatolian Karabash. The Turkish Sheperd Dog!! The true breed is one big mother, see youtube. The problem with the Karabash is any dog with pointed ears ie German Sheperd the Karabash thinks is a wolf and will kill it. And if you let it of the lead far as the eye can see the Karabash will patrol that area. The Gladiator guy his Karabash would be let of the lead and disappear plod would phone him and inform him where is dog was. Anybody else and it would be down the kennels.