Super Moderator
You could always dress your little 'un up in one of these when he/she's born

not_max_etsy_costume.jpg

halloween_wolf_suit.jpg

Although the tail looks like they've had a "little accident"

2_deck_dash

War Hero
dboy said:
Only problem with the Elkhound - leave it outside if you're enjoying a private moment, my mates burst into the room while he was giving his ex a good seeing to and jizzed over them both - that shit scars you for life :\

That's not a bad thing. In fact I think I've just jizzed.

Anyway, I reckon I'll be getting something from this place once things have settled down with the sprog:

www.inuits.co.uk

Czech Wolfdog all the way. The lean, wolfy rip ya face off look is great. Guy down the road has a dog thats crossed with one of those and a japanise akita. Damn thing scares the crap out of the local chavs and I'v seen it gnawing on his car tyres in the past.

Rumrat

War Hero
Just get anything that looks like a wolf.
Record wolf howlings and play them through a fuckin great speaker outside in the dead of night.
Rip a few neighbour hood cats to pieces yourself, and one or two big dogs. (Suggest you use drugs to do later. Either give them the dog or take them yourself for numbness)

Then strut your stuff with the plastic "wolf".
If that don't work get a black panther and you could cause a local talking point with "Sightings"

I am still of the opinion you just want a wolf so you can fuckin dance with it. Gayer. :twisted: :D

K640

War Hero
2DD - Just thought if you get a big fcuk off wolfdog thing you could get it to fight your cat.
You could even sell tickets - I expect free entry and decent seats 'cos it's my idea :p

K640 said:
2DD - Just thought if you get a big fcuk off wolfdog thing you could get it to fight your cat.
You could even sell tickets - I expect free entry and decent seats 'cos it's my idea :p

Or have it fight chico or deano........... maybe hamstring them so they cant flee

2_deck_dash said:
dboy said:
Only problem with the Elkhound - leave it outside if you're enjoying a private moment, my mates burst into the room while he was giving his ex a good seeing to and jizzed over them both - that shit scars you for life :\

That's not a bad thing. In fact I think I've just jizzed.

Anyway, I reckon I'll be getting something from this place once things have settled down with the sprog:

www.inuits.co.uk

Wait till you find out how much the sprog costs you every week you may rethink :D :D

K640

War Hero
Scouse_Castaway said:
K640 said:

Or have it fight chico or deano........... maybe hamstring them so they cant flee

Nah it'll be over too quickly that way. The thrill of the fight is in the chase...or something like that

Rumrat

War Hero
Sterling_Stirling said:
The Wolf has a bite pressure of 1500LBs per sq inch, enough to take off a limb in one bite, German Shepherd is 'only' 750 LBs psq. Hence my 'Lone Wolf ' ink on upper arm. brushteeth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_wolf#Hunting_and_feeding_behaviours

What you bite people?
This an old Yorkshire tradition you are only now deciding to inform me of.
I have a preventative medication for wolf bite, its called... a shotgun :D :roll: