Personnel Logistician

#1
Hi, I'm thinking of applying for Personnel Logistician and wondered if anyone on here knows any specific details of the job, such as the tasks you do.

Thanks
 

scottie

Lantern Swinger
#2
i looked into this role before i decided on my final choice, i was told its similar to an HR role with some financial responsibilities too, salaries etc
 

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
#4
scottie said:
i looked into this role before i decided on my final choice, i was told its similar to an HR role with some financial responsibilities too, salaries etc
Does he mean a Writer?
 
#6
(granny) said:
scottie said:
i looked into this role before i decided on my final choice, i was told its similar to an HR role with some financial responsibilities too, salaries etc
Does he mean a Writer?
I'm glad you asked.

I was wondering what this new Navy jargon was all about.
 
#7
Daniel said:
Hi, I'm thinking of applying for Personnel Logistician and wondered if anyone on here knows any specific details of the job, such as the tasks you do.

Thanks
:w00t: :thumright: So Scribes?? from henceforth !!!
 

icantfly

Lantern Swinger
#9
Personnel Logisitican - whatever will they come up with next?!

I was going to write something really sarcastic in here, but decided the name speaks for itself.
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#12
dhoby_bucket said:
Yes, apparently the Captains steward can now really be called the captains log...
A very astute observation- one would hope that the genius inventing the incomprehensible branch titles sights your post. :thumright:
 

Similar threads