Personnel Logistician

Hi, I'm thinking of applying for Personnel Logistician and wondered if anyone on here knows any specific details of the job, such as the tasks you do.

Thanks

scottie

Lantern Swinger
i looked into this role before i decided on my final choice, i was told its similar to an HR role with some financial responsibilities too, salaries etc

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
scottie said:
i looked into this role before i decided on my final choice, i was told its similar to an HR role with some financial responsibilities too, salaries etc
Does he mean a Writer?

(granny) said:
scottie said:
Does he mean a Writer?
I'm glad you asked.

I was wondering what this new Navy jargon was all about.

Daniel said:
Hi, I'm thinking of applying for Personnel Logistician and wondered if anyone on here knows any specific details of the job, such as the tasks you do.

Thanks
:w00t: :thumright: So Scribes?? from henceforth !!!

icantfly

Lantern Swinger
Personnel Logisitican - whatever will they come up with next?!

I was going to write something really sarcastic in here, but decided the name speaks for itself.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
dhoby_bucket said:
Yes, apparently the Captains steward can now really be called the captains log...
A very astute observation- one would hope that the genius inventing the incomprehensible branch titles sights your post. :thumright: