Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Personnel Logistician (anyone joining this trade)

deano_navy

Badgeman
Hi just wondering if anyone else is joining as logs (pers) I am just interested in the start date you have or any advice you would have for me to prepare myself, and also i have the last stage in my recruitment process which is near the end of june, its is my interview, if anyone had any tips for i would appreciate it very much. also i would welcome any comments from people who have been in the process of training for this trade. thank you very much for reading my post.

Deano.

Tip one. If you intend to try to succeed as a Logs(pers), which I believe to be the modern equivalent of WRITER, a basic knowledge of punctuation and the use of CAPITAL LETTERS would be a good place to start. :roll: :D

2BM

2BM Its a Friday night (lets be honest haha) Also there is no need to believe as you fine well know Logs (pers) used to be known as Writers.

Thanks soleil some good info there.

Soleil that's what I said in my last post. 2BM knows they were known as writers but had to say it in a sarcastic way. Once again thanks for your link.

Latest Threads