Personal Security

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by JonnoJonno, Aug 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Newbies

If you post personal details on here you run the risk of endangering the safety/lives of your family, future work colleagues and yourself.

In addition, if you are identified as having said stuff on here that is deemed unacceptable by the Armed Forces, you risk your career, or at least some uncomfortable interviews with your bosses (without biscuits).

Fucking morons.

2. this site not only acts as the navy network...but is a part time stalker/sex offender ring....only leave details if you enjoy being stalked/followed down dark alleys and , or raped by strange looking men wearing uniforms

3. Tut Tut Tut,

I don't even know how to edit my profile guess I'm not included! Or am I? Do you see anything unacceptable?

4. Better?

5. blondiie

With regard to the question which you posted a little earlier but have now edited, if you would like to send me a PM, I will advise you on this.

6. I'm not even blonde either just a ginger in denial really.

OK OK, I'l stop.

Thanks, just pm'ed you.

7. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --Wits' I am glad you show some Jocks actually are funny :wink:

Keep up the entertainment fellas (and butt whipping Jonno, is a serious topic) :D

8. Mr W Blobby
    27 Acacia Ave
    Bristol
    BS12 2FF

01345 221755

9. Gash date!!

10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Top sexual experiance, as in, way good.

11. Self pleasure don't count! :lol:

12. Bloody **** Nazi :D