Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Persec!!!!!!Please all read .

Deeps

War Hero
Just a quick one lads,This website is being watched by many many people .Can we watch our persec ,that also means no names of people
or situations that may be or have been involved in court cases. This subject is not to be taken lightly and as many of you know from ''ARRSE''
can come back and bite you on the ''ARRSE'' .
We are all submariners here so our humour and wit is usually right in the gutter ,but being submariners we are all extremely professional so lets keep it like that on RUM RATION. I will do my upmost
to keep this forum on our level but no ''stupidness'' otherwise i will be forced to start locking\editing threads . Serious stuff over , crack on and enjoy, cheers lads

Deeps

wheelspanner said:
Submariner...moi......i was a stoker of the finest surface ships available..the leanders.....submariners...puh !!!

There are only two types of vessels on the seas, submarines and TARGETS , and u my son were a target!

this applies to both sides at the time and can keep putting ships to Sea . Now that the UK has made RUSSIA (China --have see to what happens ) UK appears outnumbered ?? I don't really understand what the UK policy at sea really is , I suppose there is one ?

this applies to both sides at the time and can keep putting ships to Sea . Now that the UK has made RUSSIA (China --have see to what happens ) UK appears outnumbered ?? I don't really understand what the UK policy at sea really is , I suppose there is one ?
Good resurrection!! Not the record but yes! 15 years - nay bad!!!

Last edited:

Nope. we don't bother with a policy. Just bobbing about randomly on the ocean waves.

PS - Don't tell the Rooskis or the Chinese.

Took note of your warning about identity AFTER I explained why I had two names as well this one -- perhaps you might save a stupid old man and delete the post !!! Tui Bird

Latest Threads