Permission to process- Having a few problems

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Absolute Clowns,

I live at No 8, they send my mail to No 3 (Empty House), however posty knows me so.

I wrote to advise on this and letter came back confirming they had No 8 on their system, sent again to No 3 (handwritten). Sent complete letter back again. I recieved a letter back saying sorry for their mistake again sent to no 3!!!

Perhaps someone at the APC has a sense of humour, assuming that's whom you're referring to.

older_joiner

Lantern Swinger
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
......and give 'em back that Queens Shilling? (That is if the TA ever dished them out :wink: .)

They certainly don't anymore :eek: .

I'll be lucky to get my MOD90 before December at this rate. Just in time to give it back in *touch wood*

I got my MOD90 two years after joining. They forgot to ask for it back till I gave it to em.

Spoke to APC this morning who said they couldnt help as JPA has no details of any regs relating to discharge but the AO at my old unit has agreed to type up a letter on Headed paper stating the date of termination, my service no and the type of discharge recieved, in my case Discharged at Own Request under TA Regs 5-188. Seems like all Im going to get.

As to the shilling......the hordes of scousers before me must have pilfered them all

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Scouse_Castaway said:
...the AO at my old unit has agreed to type up a letter on Headed paper stating the date of termination, my service no and the type of discharge recieved, in my case Discharged at Own Request under TA Regs 5-188.

That'll do nicely, sir.

E

ED50

Apologies for dragging a 3 year old thread back up but at least this shows I have used the search function!

I also have to prove my discharge was not on medical or disciplinary grounds as I left the TA in February. 3 years on is this, along with submitting a SAR to the APC the only method? I still have access to Army Net but I assume given my luck in managing to find nothing, a letter from my old unit or the APC is the only way. Surely they will accept SAR via email or is it still snail mail?