permission to come aboard.

#1
Cheers all.
From my comic cuts.
Joined Shotley G-spot 22/4/68 Frobisher 35 mess 311 class.
HMS Collingwood 20/3/69
HMS Hermes 30/10/69 -21/10/70
HMS Kent till 10/5/71
HMS Dolphin till 30/8/71
HMS/m Revenge (stbd) till Feb 75
Collingwood again (Killicks)
HMS Neptune
HMS/m Renown (stbd) 76-79
Collingwood again (PO,s)
HMS Antelope
Then civvy street end of 82.

Have greatly enjoyed this site now for a while ... thought it time to join in the fun.. hope to meet old oppo's & make some new ones. Please be gentle with me till I get the hang of it

Cheers Aye.
 

slim

War Hero
#3
Hello Mate,
Don't forget to salute the quarterdeck

Hope the stabbing wasn't at the G spot by wrtrken :smile:
 
#5
Nah, Istanbul they kept putting peanuts on our bar table, we kept eatin em
they would refill, at time of departure they tried to charge us for them, feckin peanut bill was larger than booze bill, fisty cuffs ensued, thought i had been punched in the back but every where i turned blood sprayed, I thought i was doing really well turks covered in blood BEFORE I had even punched em! Hey ho pissed again.
 
#6
Comic cuts mate its all there in black & white aint you got yours?
I edited it a little bit, because I was so excited about talking to mate a lots agin
 

slim

War Hero
#7
pierheadjump said:
Nah, Istanbul they kept putting peanuts on our bar table, we kept eatin em
they would refill, at time of departure they tried to charge us for them, feckin peanut bill was larger than booze bill, fisty cuffs ensued, thought i had been punched in the back but every where i turned blood sprayed, I thought i was doing really well turks covered in blood BEFORE I had even punched em! Hey ho pissed again.
Not that kind of stabbing I was on about PJ Thought you might have been at the G spot at the same time as wrtrken, who may have tried to stab you with his pork sword :smile:
 
#8
slim said:
pierheadjump said:
Nah, Istanbul they kept putting peanuts on our bar table, we kept eatin em
they would refill, at time of departure they tried to charge us for them, feckin peanut bill was larger than booze bill, fisty cuffs ensued, thought i had been punched in the back but every where i turned blood sprayed, I thought i was doing really well turks covered in blood BEFORE I had even punched em! Hey ho pissed again.
Not that kind of stabbing I was on about PJ Thought you might have been at the G spot at the same time as wrtrken, who may have tried to stab you with his pork sword :smile:
:grin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :grin:

Ken was there in 1963 Slim!

Welcome onboard Pierheadjump... very impressed that you referred to that place as the G Spot without being asked... A First for RR!... looks like a Shotley Medal for Initiative will be coming your way! :grin:
 

slim

War Hero
#9
Always_a_Civvy said:
slim said:
pierheadjump said:
Nah, Istanbul they kept putting peanuts on our bar table, we kept eatin em
they would refill, at time of departure they tried to charge us for them, feckin peanut bill was larger than booze bill, fisty cuffs ensued, thought i had been punched in the back but every where i turned blood sprayed, I thought i was doing really well turks covered in blood BEFORE I had even punched em! Hey ho pissed again.
Not that kind of stabbing I was on about PJ Thought you might have been at the G spot at the same time as wrtrken, who may have tried to stab you with his pork sword :smile:
:grin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :grin:

Ken was there in 1963 Slim!

Welcome onboard Pierheadjump... very impressed that you referred to that place as the G Spot without being asked... A First for RR!... looks like a Shotley Medal for Initiative will be coming your way! :grin:
Sorry Steve,
I thought he may have returned to the scene of his crimes :smile: :oops:

(it wasn't legal then, well not until you had been to sea for a couple of weeks :smile: )
 
#10
Sorry lads, but if thats his real picture I could tell by the eyebrows and lips
Yea his boooks are Literery pap for a particular audience,
No problem with that. He got through shotley. hats off to the bloke.
And yes I work in the field full of of Diva's, bitchiness EtC but THIS BLOKE IS SELF PROMOTING, I've got a very expensive agent for that........
 
#13
YeaH ; I know it ....cheers .....Lamri, Slim ; Chieftiff. dondon & Always thankyou for making me so welcome in my first few hours aboard...... I Love it : True blue comrades. Opening a can, Hope to get know you all soon. Cant wait to say hello To all the others including Lingyai. HA
 
#14
pierheadjump said:
YeaH ; I know it ....cheers .....Lamri, Slim ; Chieftiff. dondon & Always thankyou for making me so welcome in my first few hours aboard...... I Love it : True blue comrades. Opening a can, Hope to get know you all soon. Cant wait to say hello To all the others including Lingyai. HA

Nowt wrong with "Lingyai" , I served on Hecla with him no problems at all , get in there mate & enjoy , :wink:
 
#16
Lingy's OK once you get to know him. Just remember if he tries to wind you up, you know what needs to be done :lol:.

Your powers of detection are interesting... when I first saw Ken's piccy I assumed that he was as straight as Dondon... Oops, er, what have I said... :oops: :grin:
 

polariod

Lantern Swinger
#17
pierheadjump said:
Cheers all.
From my comic cuts.
Joined Shotley G-spot 22/4/68 Frobisher 35 mess 311 class.
HMS Collingwood 20/3/69
HMS Hermes 30/10/69 -21/10/70
HMS Kent till 10/5/71
HMS Dolphin till 30/8/71
HMS/m Revenge (stbd) till Feb 75
Collingwood again (Killicks)
HMS Neptune
HMS/m Renown (stbd) 76-79
Collingwood again (PO,s)
HMS Antelope
Then civvy street end of 82.

Have greatly enjoyed this site now for a while ... thought it time to join in the fun.. hope to meet old oppo's & make some new ones. Please be gentle with me till I get the hang of it

Cheers Aye.
Welcome to the site PHJ.

I was in Dolphin and Faslane (R Boats) around about your dates. Give me a PM and we can sort out if we know each other.

Again welcome to the mad house.

Pol.
 
#18
AAAAgh. No problem, I seem to have been misunderstood once again. Let me explain >I wuz born a Janner, Lived in Pompey, Jockland and a few places in between but wont mention them. Having seen this Site, Laughed out loud, on my own, and maintain the spirit of a G-spot( why am I always smiling when my wife hates me) Faith , Hope & Charity thats why

believe me Lingyai ,and all others, except self promoting tosspots

NO sorry I could go on But I wont I am soOOO angry , I could scratch his eyes out
 
#19
'...scratch his eyes out!...' :shock: You're beginning to sound like Higgy's French bird... hehehehehe! :grin: :smile: (If indeed she was French and was a Bird!)... :???: :roll:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Blue Jokes 1
M Travel & The Great Outdoors 5
chockhead819 Current Affairs 14

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top