Perils of sambuca

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Aug 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bet that smarted

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ivates-torched-while-on-holiday-in-Crete.html

Jolly jack and Sambuca. Bearded (p1ssed) oppo of mine tried being a fire eater in Bermadu with this stuff. Laid on his back in the pub, said "watch this barsteward", took a mouthful and duly applied flame. Unfortunately he coughed as he ignited and set his swad on fire, beard denied and a blister from hell on his top lip for the next couple of days. Couldn't stop laughing. Any other sambuca dits?

2. That didn't happen to be in 2003 did it? As I have a very similar dit from the same place.

3. No, '96. Must be a "must do" in Bermadu (fcuk me, that rhymes 8O )

4. Bermuda Checklist.

1. Rent Scooter then run it off the Jetty.
    2. Try and trap American College Girls on Horseshoe Beach (Fail).
    3. Bum a middle aged American tourist on the grass outside the pub (just outside the dockyard) in full view of the bouncers.
    4. Crimp on completion of afformentioned act (with trousers still round ankles)
    5. Burn Face on Sambuca.

Get back onboard and trot on to the next Island of Debauchery.

I LOVE THE RN.

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You forgot the obligitory gravel rash caused by multiple falls off of the hired scooter whilst p*ssed

6. Fair one, always negative helmet with safety flip flops on!

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm amazed they are still letting matelots hire them, there was talk of a complete ban when I was there in the early 1960's

8. A few years ago they started taking passports off people when they were renting them, so some of the running them off the jetty fun ceased.

Doesn't stop people crashing them!!

9. His name was released by the Scum, see link in OP as it's the same dit

10. Barbecued bits
    Burnt beards
    and now Wrecky's been outed by The Bum ;)

11. ????? I think not

12. Is this better than Marsovin?
    Finish morning watch.... Treck up to the hills overlooking the Maltese Match Factory.... Drink Marsovin 'till either your head or the factory exploded. :lol:

13. Or drink Marsovin and then get into a fight down the gut with local police ,end up in cells and finally get banned from Malta for remainder of naval career, 8) :D

jepp i was that jolly jack,( and 3 oppos )