Perfect name for the job.

Nicked from the other site but sounds like a wind up name.

Dr. Richard (Dick) Chopp is well known in the Austin community for performing Vasectomies. He also enjoys treating patients with metabolic evolution of kidney stone disease, male endocrine urology disorders, prostate disease and Peyronie's disease. He has extensive laparoscopy surgery experience, is on the transplant team and performs Living Donor Nephrectomy.

He's on this website

Dr. Richard Chopp | The Urology Team

Always used to raise a smile in the Sales office whenever an order came in from this lot - no idea why . . .

Wayne Kerr Electronics - home page
When I was on 360 squadron a crab from 100 Squadron rang up and asked to borrow the Wayne Kerr Engine Test Set, I told him F*ck off I'm not falling for that one. Told one of the engine men what had happened and he took me into stores and there is was all shiney with Wayne Kerr on the brass name plate!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Last edited:
Got my first slapping as a baby greenie because of Wayne Kerr when a 3 badge killick told me to get one from stores, thought it was a wind up so told him to fuck off. Percussion training at it's best :)

At Raleigh, a lad in our baby dabbers class had a surname of Seaborne
Broadsword had a killick reg Watson, MAA Holmes and a POWEA Crook just for good measure. Drafty must have worked overtime to create that scenario.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Miscellaneous 0
S Miscellaneous 0
S Miscellaneous 0