Perfect name for the job.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Jul 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nicked from the other site but sounds like a wind up name.

Dr. Richard (Dick) Chopp is well known in the Austin community for performing Vasectomies. He also enjoys treating patients with metabolic evolution of kidney stone disease, male endocrine urology disorders, prostate disease and Peyronie's disease. He has extensive laparoscopy surgery experience, is on the transplant team and performs Living Donor Nephrectomy.

He's on this website

Dr. Richard Chopp | The Urology Team
  2. We had a leading cook Cook on Illustrious and a seaman operator Bollard in the entry after us if that helps any. ;-)
  3. worked for an electrical firm in guzz and the rep for our metal suppliers was called mr rust.
  4. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Had a Ldg Cook Cook on the Bermuda 1953
  5. POMEM Stokes at Sultan. Pretty predictable post.
  6. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Did Leading Seaman Seaman Spec Seaman ever get promoted?
  7. My Killick Caterer on the Galatea was called Duncan Mailie. He had transfered to the CA's branch from WTR! :)
  8. I believe there is a Naval Airman Woodhead around. :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  9. E Kok Dental Practice, West Street, Selsey, West Sussex.

Advice on oral hygiene ?
  10. When I was on 360 squadron a crab from 100 Squadron rang up and asked to borrow the Wayne Kerr Engine Test Set, I told him F*ck off I'm not falling for that one. Told one of the engine men what had happened and he took me into stores and there is was all shiney with Wayne Kerr on the brass name plate!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  11. Got my first slapping as a baby greenie because of Wayne Kerr when a 3 badge killick told me to get one from stores, thought it was a wind up so told him to fuck off. Percussion training at it's best :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. At Raleigh, a lad in our baby dabbers class had a surname of Seaborne
    Broadsword had a killick reg Watson, MAA Holmes and a POWEA Crook just for good measure. Drafty must have worked overtime to create that scenario.
  13. We have a Staffy here who'se surname is Sargeant. "Good afternoon Staff Sargeant speaking" - "Staff Sergeant who......" ha, ha, ha he loves it
  14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I know an Adjutant called Captain ****ingshitcunt.

Posted from Hell using Lucifer's mobile.
  15. Dit...............................
  16. On 899 there was a civvy in the admin office who's surname was Spender, her brother was a major in the army pay corp.