People of Helensburgh to release single and video

#2
soleil said:
http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/109270-helensburgh-finds-its-own-heroes-in-bid-for-chart-success/
I don't post here very often but I do like reading the Navy views on things, however, I have to say you are probably the laziest fcukin poster that ever graced a forum. At least have the decency to post a synopsis of your 1 line links.
 
#3
So what the fcuk do you know, Busta-Gut? Who are you to call anyone lazy with your 22 posts in 17 months?
Why don't you attempt to enliven the forums?
 
#4
It would appear that there are some good, guid? singers in the 'burgh. Shame that the video kept starting and stopping, I will wait for it to be posted on YouTube.
 

drewfester

Lantern Swinger
#5
With regard to the fact that Soleil never makes comments, its obvious that Soleil is part of Fleet propoganda team as everything he ever posts is just links.
Its not his fault he doesnt comment, he's probably not allowed to do so, so may not be worth giving the guy grief

On the Helensburgh issue, I was born and brought up there, for my sins, and the place does need more leisure facilities and the like. Raising money this way is good and I will actually be up in Helensburgh on 1st August so may see if I can get to the premier
 
#6
2 things.

1. Soleil is one of a rare breed who actually makes helpful and informative posts on here, to criticise her just makes you look a cnut, especially when you're a lurking hermer who's main contribution is to have a gay dig.

2. Everyone in Helensburgh is a mong, I'm surprised they knew that TV and Music exist. I thought all they did was ritually have sex with their families and eat chips.
 

drewfester

Lantern Swinger
#7
Monty
Was not having a go at Soleil, as some others where, was also not aware that she was a she as I do not know her. My apolagise to her for my wrong assumption.
You are quite correct about Helensburgh though, one reason why I got out of there :)
 
#8
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
2 things.

1. Soleil is one of a rare breed who actually makes helpful and informative posts on here, to criticise her just makes you look a cnut, especially when you're a lurking hermer who's main contribution is to have a gay dig.

2. Everyone in Helensburgh is a mong, I'm surprised they knew that TV and Music exist. I thought all they did was ritually have sex with their families and eat chips.
And deep fried Pizzas/ Mars Bars. A lot of them also routinely drip about the Base and Matelots generally - still when the SNP get their way and evict the RN from Scotland they'll all be much better off won't they :lol:
 
#9
drewfester said:
You are quite correct about Helensburgh though, one reason why I got out of there :)
Ah! You were one of the lucky ones who escaped, many a former freind of mine has fallen into the Helensburgh trap and now live in squalor with a moustached wife and 7 obese Scottish children to support.

notafourknotfudgepacker said:
And deep fried Pizzas/ Mars Bars. A lot of them also routinely drip about the Base and Matelots generally - still when the SNP get their way and evict the RN from Scotland they'll all be much better off won't they :lol:
Imagine, the gene pool will implode on itself.
 
#10
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
drewfester said:
You are quite correct about Helensburgh though, one reason why I got out of there :)
Ah! You were one of the lucky ones who escaped, many a former freind of mine has fallen into the Helensburgh trap and now live in squalor with a moustached wife and 7 obese Scottish children to support.

notafourknotfudgepacker said:
And deep fried Pizzas/ Mars Bars. A lot of them also routinely drip about the Base and Matelots generally - still when the SNP get their way and evict the RN from Scotland they'll all be much better off won't they :lol:
I think i want to be sick!!

As for Soleil i have to agree with the sentiments expressed in her defence as she does as much for the recruiting process in here as N.S and Supermario. I'm not in favour of the absolutely FCUKING BONE questions asked by newbies but they do indeed do an outstanding job!!

X

Imagine, the gene pool will implode on itself.
 

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#11
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
2 things.

1. Soleil is one of a rare breed who actually makes helpful and informative posts on here, to criticise her just makes you look a cnut, especially when you're a lurking hermer who's main contribution is to have a gay dig.

2. Everyone in Helensburgh is a mong, I'm surprised they knew that TV and Music exist. I thought all they did was ritually have sex with their families and eat chips.
Agree 100%, Soleil is one of the most helpful people on this site. Someone who rarely contributes having a pop at her is wrong.

PS, I've never seen her drip about anything either, don't how she remains so positive. A pint of what she's drinking please! :)
 
#12
tiddlyoggy said:
Agree 100%, Soleil is one of the most helpful people on this site. Someone who rarely contributes having a pop at her is wrong.

PS, I've never seen her drip about anything either, don't how she remains so positive. A pint of what she's drinking please! :)
There's something sinister about Soleil, someone that cheery and helpful can't be all there or must be a hideous darkside that we don't know about.
 

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#13
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
There's something sinister about Soleil, someone that cheery and helpful can't be all there or must be a hideous darkside that we don't know about.
:lol: :lol: Hopefully she'll respond to that and explain herself. Then again, if she doesn't, it just adds to her mystique!
 
#14
For some reason I've been thinking that Soleil was Super Mario's alter ego, in a Clark Kent kinda way.
Could I possibly have been wrong all this time?
It has been known.
 
#15
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
2 things.

1. Soleil is one of a rare breed who actually makes helpful and informative posts on here, to criticise her just makes you look a cnut, especially when you're a lurking hermer who's main contribution is to have a gay dig.

2. Everyone in Helensburgh is a mong, I'm surprised they knew that TV and Music exist. I thought all they did was ritually have sex with their families and eat chips.
1. Agreed, sounds like a right chutney ferret.

2. Once again thanks to you I have to wipe coffee off the screen you prick :lol:
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#16
As a place to live, you could do alot worst. I just enjoy driving thru it and getting to the other side. Good effort highlighting the amount of folk who have made a differance.
 

oberon

Lantern Swinger
#17
The Burgh is a good day out to laugh and point at the nuke pukes. Civies are mainly Neds who haven't two brain cells to bash together - is Busta-Gut one of them?.
 
#18
notafourknotfudgepacker said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
2 things.

1. Soleil is one of a rare breed who actually makes helpful and informative posts on here, to criticise her just makes you look a cnut, especially when you're a lurking hermer who's main contribution is to have a gay dig.

2. Everyone in Helensburgh is a mong, I'm surprised they knew that TV and Music exist. I thought all they did was ritually have sex with their families and eat chips.
And deep fried Pizzas/ Mars Bars. A lot of them also routinely drip about the Base and Matelots generally - still when the SNP get their way and evict the RN from Scotland they'll all be much better off won't they :lol:
Hey I hail from Herefordshire or Yerefudshore. we didn't have deep fried mars bars;- but incest,chips and rough scrumpy were compulsory.
 
#19
Thought I recognised the munter I shafted in the 60's , she musta had 44 double ff's at least. :&
Is the 'Aggies' type place converted to a church still there? I used to spend the odd weekend holed up in there when money was to tight to make it home.
 
#20
jesse said:
notafourknotfudgepacker said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
2 things.

1. Soleil is one of a rare breed who actually makes helpful and informative posts on here, to criticise her just makes you look a cnut, especially when you're a lurking hermer who's main contribution is to have a gay dig.

2. Everyone in Helensburgh is a mong, I'm surprised they knew that TV and Music exist. I thought all they did was ritually have sex with their families and eat chips.
And deep fried Pizzas/ Mars Bars. A lot of them also routinely drip about the Base and Matelots generally - still when the SNP get their way and evict the RN from Scotland they'll all be much better off won't they :lol:
Hey I hail from Herefordshire or Yerefudshore. we didn't have deep fried mars bars;- but incest,chips and rough scrumpy were compulsory.
Incest......Sex with relatives?????......... Fluckin hell no wonder I never got that job, I thought it was that stuff in scented candles 8O :? and told the interviewer me and my sisters had it all the time :oops: in the 60's.
I thought mint sauce was being cheeky to sheep 8O :oops: :oops: :roll:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top