People of Helensburgh to release single and video

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by soleil, Jul 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't post here very often but I do like reading the Navy views on things, however, I have to say you are probably the laziest fcukin poster that ever graced a forum. At least have the decency to post a synopsis of your 1 line links.
  2. So what the fcuk do you know, Busta-Gut? Who are you to call anyone lazy with your 22 posts in 17 months?
    Why don't you attempt to enliven the forums?
  3. It would appear that there are some good, guid? singers in the 'burgh. Shame that the video kept starting and stopping, I will wait for it to be posted on YouTube.
  4. With regard to the fact that Soleil never makes comments, its obvious that Soleil is part of Fleet propoganda team as everything he ever posts is just links.
    Its not his fault he doesnt comment, he's probably not allowed to do so, so may not be worth giving the guy grief

On the Helensburgh issue, I was born and brought up there, for my sins, and the place does need more leisure facilities and the like. Raising money this way is good and I will actually be up in Helensburgh on 1st August so may see if I can get to the premier
  5. 2 things.

1. Soleil is one of a rare breed who actually makes helpful and informative posts on here, to criticise her just makes you look a cnut, especially when you're a lurking hermer who's main contribution is to have a gay dig.

2. Everyone in Helensburgh is a mong, I'm surprised they knew that TV and Music exist. I thought all they did was ritually have sex with their families and eat chips.
  6. Monty
    Was not having a go at Soleil, as some others where, was also not aware that she was a she as I do not know her. My apolagise to her for my wrong assumption.
    You are quite correct about Helensburgh though, one reason why I got out of there :)
  7. And deep fried Pizzas/ Mars Bars. A lot of them also routinely drip about the Base and Matelots generally - still when the SNP get their way and evict the RN from Scotland they'll all be much better off won't they :lol:
  8. Ah! You were one of the lucky ones who escaped, many a former freind of mine has fallen into the Helensburgh trap and now live in squalor with a moustached wife and 7 obese Scottish children to support.

Imagine, the gene pool will implode on itself.
  10. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Agree 100%, Soleil is one of the most helpful people on this site. Someone who rarely contributes having a pop at her is wrong.

PS, I've never seen her drip about anything either, don't how she remains so positive. A pint of what she's drinking please! :)
  11. There's something sinister about Soleil, someone that cheery and helpful can't be all there or must be a hideous darkside that we don't know about.
  12. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: :lol: Hopefully she'll respond to that and explain herself. Then again, if she doesn't, it just adds to her mystique!
  13. For some reason I've been thinking that Soleil was Super Mario's alter ego, in a Clark Kent kinda way.
    Could I possibly have been wrong all this time?
    It has been known.
  14. 1. Agreed, sounds like a right chutney ferret.

2. Once again thanks to you I have to wipe coffee off the screen you prick :lol:
  15. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

As a place to live, you could do alot worst. I just enjoy driving thru it and getting to the other side. Good effort highlighting the amount of folk who have made a differance.
  16. The Burgh is a good day out to laugh and point at the nuke pukes. Civies are mainly Neds who haven't two brain cells to bash together - is Busta-Gut one of them?.
  17. Hey I hail from Herefordshire or Yerefudshore. we didn't have deep fried mars bars;- but incest,chips and rough scrumpy were compulsory.
  18. Thought I recognised the munter I shafted in the 60's , she musta had 44 double ff's at least. :&
    Is the 'Aggies' type place converted to a church still there? I used to spend the odd weekend holed up in there when money was to tight to make it home.
  19. Incest......Sex with relatives?????......... Fluckin hell no wonder I never got that job, I thought it was that stuff in scented candles 8O :? and told the interviewer me and my sisters had it all the time :oops: in the 60's.
    I thought mint sauce was being cheeky to sheep 8O :oops: :oops: :roll: